Reviews for What's Love?
Hehe, totally cute and quizical Yuugi :3 and blushing!Yami:0
yakiyuki5044 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
cute puzzleshipping
SitDog-Boy chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Ha, I kind of had to giggle at Yuugi! _ He's so cute and silly! _ This was pretty cute! _
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
*SQUEAL!SQUEAL!SQUEAL!* OMG I LOVED this one! How much cuter can you get? Yugi is so adorable when he's trying to dissuade himself of the notion of loving him as a deity. (come on, we know it's there a little bit!) This story is so cute! it is go ing to my favorites, you are going to my favorites, all of them, I mean it!
kingleby chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
cute _
citrus luver chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Very cute!
anthonygasm chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Thta ruled It was so funny you should write a sequel about there date pwease (puppy dog eyes) _
Anzoozoo who died a painful death chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
werid but good. Also very sappy but there is a lot of those. The sentence structure is good and I don't think that there is any grammical errors.

"Wait... He's kissing me"

How is this possible? Aren't they in the same body. But I guess he got his own body after the final battle right. Too bad Takahashi could'nt do that. No he has to make him go away. (I know you know what I'm talking about) Damn you Kazuki Takahashi! Making Atemu leave without having his own body! Oh well, pretty good story any way even if I don't like Yugi, the wimp or Yami obsessive jerk but I'm talking dub, honestly remember the "take this card" crap. The manga is so much better.

Of them getting together I think it is very logical considering last Saturdays episode (they held hands as you keep reminding me.) Also whats up with Varon's accent, and they named the Doom Organization the "Waking the Dragons" WTF's up with that I mean sirusly (hehe) Could they screw it up more?

I like your story kinda, but you could write it better if it had more of a plot. What about Azoozoo getting jealous and trying to kill Atemu? Hey it could work! kinda.