Reviews for Inside and Out
Darlin chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Wow. That is a sad little story. I would expect, however, that Remy wouldn't have been able to break her hymen although I suppose it could've been broken somehow before she got Carol's powers. An intriguing story.
Gone0LEAVE chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
That is so so sad. I sobbed.

Poor Poor Rogue she blames herself, I feel for her...

Great story. I'm saying this from the heart I LOVE THIS STORY!
WorldShakingRuka chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
Great fic! I love the tragic ones! ;)
VedGirl1201 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
This story was written brilliantly. I can't believe you thought of this. Most people,including me, would have just assumed oh the baby will be fine and things like that. But you looked deeper great job.
Farhanah chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
T-T Oh God, the story is so sad. I think the reason why Rogue doesn't commit suicide is because of Jean-Luc. While she may not feel better ever, Jean-Luc keeps her going with his peacefulness, happiness and 'vaguest bit of trust'. She lives on that to get through, that I'm sure.
Sugah n Spice chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
What a tragedy! :( And it must be all the more horrible for Rogue since she can't end it even if she wanted to. It does make you wonder though, whether she'd ever be able to have a baby with her powers in an 'on' state.

You have some strong writing here, and you capture emotions very nicely. Some details of the fic were a bit too much for me, but on the other hand, at least you show that it is possible for Remy and Rogue to be intimate - all this stuff about having to be celibate isn't strictly true, they can still be very intimate indeed, even if they can't have sex! ;) Anyway, thanks for sharing this little piece and good luck with your writing, you have a great style! :)

~Spice x
Fasheem chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
What a burn eh. Amazing story.
Tammy chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
This was very sad. I was almost crying after Rogue felt the baby kick and then realized that her powers killed it.
hmm chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Not bad, but it seemed so random, like, let's just have a baby! oh no it died! I saw little character development or motivation.
41eugoR chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
God! That was so depressing! But GREAT too!
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
wow, 'unhappy' doesn't even BEGIN to describe it... SIGH. wonderful stuff, just utterly depressing. i need to go read something incredibly fluffy now.
BJ2 chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Wow. Well written and very sad. I am NOT a Rogue fan anymore, but you still made me feel for her. Good job.
fuzzybluelogic chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Wow, that was heartwrenching. Very well written and sad.