Reviews for Promise
Chobit 00 chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
*bows down to all mighty chibi Chrono* I cried so hard! I want youto make another chapter plz! ;_;
Chobit 00 chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
The tears from my eyes flow like the ocean itself. O, poetic aren't I? THIS WAS SO SAD! But very good.
Dark girl and Hiei's Girl chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
T_T * crying* WA
tinkerbell chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
omg that was so wonderful and sad. Just like the anime, i should have had my kleenex box handy.

thanks for writing, you're very talented.
GoddessLD chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Aww.. *cry* So sad. TT_TT
hey yaz chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
This was awsome! It's really sad though! Your very good at writing I have to say though! can't wait till your next story or update!
Ebby Grise chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
*starts crying* t-t-that was so...SAD!*cries some more* sniff sniff... but i loved it anyway...poor are an evil person for writting that...but it was still good, my compliments to the chef!
A Dream You've Chased chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
*cries painfully* OMG! This was so sad maybe not like the anime ending but it was still really good...oh poor Chrono and Rossette it's the first anime couple that made me cry at the end after Kenshin and Kaoru...well this fic was so good and cute and sad *Hugging chibi-Chrono* Poor you...OMG! This fic was so nice congrats
Sailor Tiamat chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
that was so intense. the emotions they desplayed choked me up. i love it. so is there going to be a continuation? does Chrno find Rosette? is she reborn?
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
ooh! that was so sad!

hey! you can't just leave it like this! can't you make a one more chap, of where they meet up again? that would be so cool!
isishikage chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
what a tearjerker! ::wipes eyes:: so ssaadd...

but um, since he uses Rosette's life to sustain himself, shouldn't he,uh, technically be dying along with her or what? a bit confused 'bout that,

ja ne

ohya and take a glance my yugioh fanfics hosted

Rubydream chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
sob...quite a painful story...still a beautiful angst story though...sniff...If only they just can to be together all time...
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
That...was incredibly a good way though. I hope you continue. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
touching story... so sawd
NightElfCrawler chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
*re-reads again*

Gah... so... sad...

poor chrno... he'd better hurry up and meet her, dont' make her wait long!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »