Reviews for Undercover
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2017
Kindly update this beautiful story to the end...
Vongola Princessa chapter 13 . 9/9/2017
THERE IS SUCH A BUILD UP FOR THIS STORY AND I LOVE IT! The plot is thick like honey and trust me, I'm stuck! I know it's been a couple of years since you've updated and maybe you won't even see this review, but I am truly interested to see how things get instrumented from here. This was such a good read, I hope to see it to the end
Elixiria chapter 13 . 4/9/2017
Just wanna say I love your work; so much sexual tension and development
key chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
reading each and every author's note at the end and/or beginning allows me to see just how much work and effort you put into this fic? and for that, im super grateful that you spend the amount of time you do working on this...!

and im excited to see eriol and tomoyo soon! seeing as you made them engaged, i wonder if there will be some ExT?
anyways, i love me some crime with mysteries and romance! your writing style is unique too! i havent seen like any similar to your work and just. wow! can't wait for your next update!
galaxyandstars chapter 13 . 5/14/2016
I just read this and I am so glad I did.
This is gold and very well-written, fast paced and very intriguing.
I know u haven't in over 2 years on this story but this was a good one. I do love how you are using their dub and actual names to create new characters. As for the techie, I swear, I think it's Touya.
YAY. Tomoyo or should I say Madison is going to appear soon!
I do hope you update it - I'll wait for it. I am not sure if you are going to see the review but yeah. Had to tell you how I felt.
I am extremely excited for this.
lostinwanderland chapter 12 . 11/6/2015
I love this chapter. I'm glad you go them into this smut situation. :)
lostinwanderland chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Hey!
So my old CCS obsession reignited recently and then I stumbled across your fic. I like it so far! It's really hard to find AU syaosaku's that I like, especially the long ones, but I'm liking yours so far! Are you going to keep updating it? :P
Nayeenii chapter 12 . 4/26/2015
Aaaawwww... *Speechless*

Hufftttt... *breathing* I like this one. I can't describe what... It's just... So sweet. Look up for the next chapter. Geez, added to my favourite fics list. :3 Update moreee... :3 *sweet innocent puppy eyes*
Yuki chapter 12 . 4/9/2015
This chapter is amazing! Love this version of SxS! Your writing style is perfect... please update soon! I'm looking forward to where this story will go. Keep up the great work
Machiko-Chan chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
Oh man, I didn't know this was picked up and rewritten!

I'm so excited. I am still in love with your writing. So excited. And I know you say that you're not satisfied with this chapter, but it was lovely, and very necessary. And yes, very excited for those character introductions. Interested to see how you'll portray their characters!

Wonderful as always! And you still have someone from back in the day reading! :)
mrs. zala chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
omg. this IS interesting...
fuffuufufuu
move on to the next chapter!

until next time,

mrs. zala
Kyoy chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
I read this story a while back and stumbled upon it again so I reread it now. It's one of my favorites, and I hope to see an update soon! I love how they finally got together! Syaoran asking Sakura, "Can I have you?" was just so perfect 3 His protectiveness of her is too sweet. I hope to see more moments of them in the next chapter!

I guess out of all the characters here, I'm most intrigued by Eriol - his identity seems too complicated to comprehend. And ugh, Meiden, what a bitch. I don't understand how he has so much influence over the other Field Commanders, is it because he's older? (I assume he's older since he was jealous of Xiao Lang) I don't understand why it's prohibited to have a relationship between two agents either - other than the fact that it could compromise a mission like what happened with Sakura and Syaoran. Maybe it's just me, but if that's the reason, the consequences for it still seem too extreme. I wonder where Sakura's family is now. As for the Bull, I have this random feeling that it's Touya for some reason. On another random note, I really love Sakura first rejecting the offer to come back and telling them to boil their heads and transplant their brains.

You mentioned earlier that you make this up as you go along, and I'm wondering if you have an idea to how this will end? Do you have an estimate around how many more chapters this story will have? Can't wait 'til the next chapter!
snogsnapscarter chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
If you ask me, I'd say that the narrative is quite brilliant. It's been more than a year since you updated, but you can take your time, I know it's hard to keep writing while you have other much more important stuff to worry about. I can't say I'm not freaking excited to see what's coming next though!
Mars Butterfly chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
I started reading this story over again (I'm going through all of stories I've favorited along the years) and I have to say, this story is really good! I enjoy the plot as well as the character development, and I feel like the story is just heating up! I'd love to see this fanfic completed; you don't find very many good CCS fan-fictions. I know it's been more than a year already since you last updated, but I hope my message reaches you. I'm a big fan of this story and I hope to see some new chapters in the near future :)
NoNameMary chapter 13 . 1/1/2014
Pleeeaaaase update soon, im in love with the plot, i think you write great! Keep up the good work!