Reviews for Where Is My Mind?
zemarha chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I love this fic. I've actually read it before, a long time ago, and then today I had the uncontrollable urge to read it again. (I'm a med student, and I saw a mom in clinic today who had a bit of post-partum depression, too, and it made me remember this story.) So... yeah, I spent like 20 minutes trying to FIND this story, and finally I did.

I love the way you write Rory as an unsure Mom who's still coming into her own, and Jess as a very natural Dad- I wouldn't have expected that, but the way you wrote it was completely believable. Anyway. This is probably one of my favorite Rory/Jess future fics, and I think I owed you a review! Better late than never, right? :)
petitos grasshoppertje chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I loved it! It was really cute!
life is elsewhere chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
this story is awesome! Haha. Continue soon, please, all on the behalf that I think I just ate cheerios with sour milk ick. you go.
Abby chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Dun dun dun...wow, suspense. Crazy Rory. Jeez..got Jess and is STILL confused? Cute, cute little baby. ..Um..don't really like the name though. But that's relative. I do however, like this story. I though it was just going to be a one off (or maybe it is..) but then you threw in the baby blues stuff at the end, and I was like..oh. Intrigue! Please, please, please don't make Jess a school teacher. It's so not him. So many fics are ruined by doing that! Um..that's all. UPDATE! Thanks.
des06 chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
I like the repost. Its different. Theres one place where the transition is rather akward. Right after she notices that its 4.22 the mood changes rather abrubtly imo. Overall very good.
rorynjess4ever chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Aw. That was cute! :-D
dreamer chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
hey this is a cool story i love the rory and jess pairing. i hope you update your other story, these are the days. it is one of my favorites! keep writing because your stories are awesome!
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
wow...i barely skim read this last time, not in the mood for reading, but it was really good...i likes it :)
sarahmarianootherwise known as ineedajess and sarahl chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
i enjoy the rewrite :) it was really good in the first place, but the things you added helped make it even better(if possible). i praise you for writing a lit for us :) now... i only have one more favor to ask. TAD? i know im getting annoying, but it's my favourite fic ever. whenever i get an email saying that you've written something else, i freak out cuz im so excited for TAD. dont get me wrong, i love all ur stuff, but TAD makes me so happy its crazy :D keep writing! ur amazing!