Reviews for The Choices We Make
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
Somehow I suspect Sirius himself is warning the Aurors in hopes someone stops him.
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
You're like a broken wand. As likely to backfire on its user as it is to do its job."

Ron and Lockhart. Mostly Lockhart.
NameIs chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
I like this story ! I see that your profile was updated in 2011: This year ! :). So, can you answer me to say myself if a continuation is planned ?

Thank you :).

M├ęgane

(Ps:Sorry For my Bad English, I'm French :).)
3inthemornin chapter 5 . 2/16/2010
hey wanna update this in a belated celebration of the 7th book coming out? :D

PLEASE!

but this is really good and you make the reasons why he switched very clear and actually understandable.
David Fishwick chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
Please write more as I am enjoying the story. Why did Sirius turn to Voldemort?
Paksennarion chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
Oh wow. This story is amazing! Really, it's the best of yours so far I think, and that's a hard feat. Wow... It's just levels ahead of your other writing, and the plot is something I've never seen before and yet wholly possible. I love how even if you except certain things to happen, you keep everything original. It was a total surprise when Lupin turned out to be Harry's uncle, or the Tonks-Sirius scene and the prologue was wonderful.

Please, please, please, please consider picking this story back up. I would love to see it completed or at least worked on. This is a lovely story, even if you don't write any more of it, I'm sure I'll revisit to read it many many times in the future.

Good luck, and thank you.

~Paksennarion
Eldonyx chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
I think it is a really good story, very original. I hope you will continue it. I like your Sirius and want to know what will happen to him. Please, write soon!
Mistress of Mystery chapter 5 . 4/30/2007
plz update this story
Clorinda chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
There are a couple of nit-picky mistakes I noticed, although I don't know if they were intentional or not, since it's supposed to be an AU fanfic. Firstly, Tonks is actually Sirius's niece, not his cousin. And his house-elf's name is "Kreacher."

Often you've written "phase" in your story. I checked it out in a couple of dictionaries, but "phase" has only one meaning. It should be "faze" instead. (Just thought I'd point it out. But I really like reading the evil!Sirius.)
aperfectattitude chapter 5 . 11/1/2005
I just found your story and started reading it. It's really good so far. I love Sirius but I never really conisidered what he might have been like if he had chosen Voldemort's side. I always pictured him fighting them not siding with them, so this was definately a switch. I like it though. Please update soon, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Shuggie chapter 5 . 8/6/2005
This is pretty good. I like the twist of Sirius being evil. Well, keep it up, and yes you should take it off hiatus!
wyldcat chapter 5 . 8/6/2005
Yeah, you should take this story off hiatus. I really like it. Gee I think I like all your stories. Put up another chapter and make all your readers happy!
UchihaMorwen chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
I really like this story. I think you've done a great job at capturing what events would have transpired had Sirius never left home. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more.
Hamilcar chapter 5 . 7/23/2005
You should continue to update this fic - it's a very interesting twist. I wonder what will happen to Harry, since he's not been marked or scarred, and what will go on at Hogwarts.

Good job writing on an innovative topic. :) Keep up the good work.
EsScaper chapter 5 . 7/21/2005
Very nice piece of work you've written here. I am saddened about Sirius's condition. He seems destined to end up dead in this story. Why does that always seem to happen to the poor guy? Anyway I am really looking forward to your next update. I can't wait to see the reunion between Remus and Sirius. I am sure it will be dripping with angst.

Esc.