Reviews for Back to the New Present
Adriannu255 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
O.O

OMG! How could you say that this is awful? This is absolutely wonderful! I especially love how you made a connection between the opening and ending clips. That's something I haven't seen someone do yet. Great job!
Nami-Lass chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I love it. I lovehow everything fits in and circumstances throughout the game are mentioned. Such as the beginning when she catches the petal and it becomes the leaf which is blown from her hand. It's perfect how you fit it in, along with the dream where she couldn't remember where to meet him.

By far the best part was the flower field when she stood amoung the petals and caught one. You genius you! .
Psycho Demon Creature chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Crap that made me eat my heart It was so freakin' awesome! I loved it!xD I havent even beaten the game (Thank's to a stupid little glitch in mine.-_-), but I loved it! Keep up the good work! does SeeD salute

Crazy Psychopathic Freak Comonly Known As A Psycho Demon Creature
Optical Goddess chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
I really liked this. I like how people have different takes on what happened there. For instance, when she found him laying on the ground, and then started to sob and held him tight: I and a lot of other people assumed she was crying out of grief 'cuz he was so limp. But your version makes sense too! And then how she curled up next to him and fell asleep, I like that idea too!
Ashbear chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
This was another brilliant piece and oddly I had read it before... when was in one of its ‘read only modes’ I apologize for not reviewing sooner. Again the imagery was brilliant, simplistic in beauty. You have a wonderful style of writing and I can see it mature from one piece to the next. On a personally note, I can feel for the editing for song lyrics... I had to do many, many chapters to get rid of that and quotes not considered in the public domain... but I guess what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger... did I mention it was a lot of editing? Love ya as always. _
Commander Squall Leonhart chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Is this what you call not a best work? You're humbling your self. I think this songfic (as you called it) is really awesome. I enjoyed it a lot.

Welp that's it for me.

*SeeD salutes
Laura135 chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
oh i liked this one alot!It was so sweet and well written, if im honest it could have been a bit longer, but if im really honest that's just because I wanted more to read, lol, it was really awesome and i cant wait to read more of your work!