Reviews for To Protect the One you Love
Nice!
SRAS9 chapter 14 . 10/26/2009
Very light and funny!
Hurricane Of Tears chapter 14 . 1/4/2009
"I'm Pregnant!" Sanosuke yelled.

I LAUGHED OFF MY CHAIR ON THAT ONE.
noname00 chapter 5 . 1/30/2007
so far me like
Yumi chapter 2 . 10/21/2006
I don't think that Hiroshi guy, whatever his name was, could possibly know who Kenshin is. Remember in the Shishio Arc, it was said that Kenshin's name would never be written down in history because he does the odd jobs for the government. The government didn't want anyone to know about Shishio, that's why. So... I wonder how this business man knows about that(?).
Voilet Eyes chapter 4 . 3/25/2006
STUPID KI-WHAT'S-HIS-NAME! He gets quite annoying! But the story only gets more interesting!
Voilet Eyes chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
DAMN that manz evil! But interesting story.
rurounitaru chapter 14 . 3/4/2006
the story was great! only, cud i make two, um, suggestions? i really dont want it to sound like a flame or nething! but u shud use microsoft word. that way grammar and spelling will get corrected. not that there were too many mistakes! JUST a suggestion! _'

and... maybe you should've elaborated on the last scene. the story ended kind of abruptly.

sorry.

but great idea for the story and i like how it went!
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 14 . 8/18/2005
OMG that was great! Was waiting for Batts to make an appearance and kick that guys ass! lol. oh and that thing with Sano and Yoshimoto...that was friggin classic! _x amazing job. really made my day.
tenshi hoshiko chapter 14 . 7/16/2005
Go LaiRuelia! Kool story!
kenshinlover2002 chapter 14 . 6/15/2005
That was a great story I liked it a whole lot. I can't wait to read more of your fics.
Stormykittycat chapter 14 . 6/9/2005
woo! i so loved the story! It was really funny! I hope ypu make a sequal, but it's okay if u don't. _. Godd luck with any other stories!

~kitty
somebody that loves rk a little too much chapter 14 . 6/9/2005
very nice! i love the part where Sano mistakedly said he was pregnant!lol pleez, write another story! i also have some good ideas for another story, but am not a good writer like you, so tell me in your updates if you want to hear them.
paintedluv chapter 14 . 6/8/2005
Aww. That was SO adorable. :) :)

The guy was a total prick, though. Jerk-face. :P Yey, go Saitoh, take him away!

Haha, I couldn't help but like it when Kenshin went all Battousai and evil to the guy. Yey.

Kenshin 'n Kaoru FURREVA! (And the other couples were dandy, too.) Lovely story. Very nice job!
Your-face22 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005