Reviews for A Change of Heart
AznDangster chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
I LOVE the concept, but i have the feeling that you're rushing things a bit. I realize my review comes a bit late, but you need to focus on the character's feelings and thoughts more.

The grammar is also throwing me off. There's no need to rush, go back and proof read if need be :D

other than that, i really do love the concept :D
Zephatilla chapter 9 . 5/11/2009
I want to cry. I am so glad she ended up with Rhys. I wanted her to. This was a fantastic story. Though you should watch your spelling and grammer mistakes.
JesseMarcel chapter 9 . 10/28/2006
Again, excellent story. It's definitely a contrast from Alone in a Crowd of Secrets but I love both of these stories. I love the ending so much. _
Strawberrystarty08 chapter 6 . 8/29/2005
I've read up to confession i loved it but i have to get to class. but can u read my new fic and let me now how it is? i know it is a little short my i like it. Holla back(Whoop Whoop)
Zephatilla chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
finish the story it is really interesting
ayeka- fan chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
great story i loved it!
eixirt chapter 9 . 4/9/2005
You're storyline was great but I love to see Ayeka with Tenchi but anyways you're story was great

cs-ayeka (Trixie)
Kali Mai 6955 chapter 9 . 2/21/2005
You know, I honestly hate ayeka. -_-, but this story actually made me like her a lot. Wonderful plot line, very very enthralling, it just kept me wanting to read more. I read it in one sitting. I'll go look at the sequel to this, it was wonderful, and I honestly didn't expect ayeka and rhys to end up together, and I didn't expect tenchi to be possesed by a demon. _ really good plot and really good ficage. _
MrsSakuraPotter chapter 9 . 2/1/2005
Wow! A GOOD Ayeka fanfiction! I loved it! It's awesome! Rhys rocks. Like you, I too like both Ayeka and Ryoko. However, Ayeka will always be my favorite!

The few things I found that can be done away with to make your fic better is grammar and redunancy. For example, I notticed you repeated the phrase "a tomamtoe with legs" a great deal. Avoid repeating things over and over like that.

The story could have used a bit more devolpment. You could've been more descriptive in some areas too make everything more clear. And you did have your characters a bit too out of true character.

These are just some helpful critisicms. They are in no way flames.

How can I flame a story I love?

AYEKA ROCKS! RYHS ROCKS!

Ayeka deserves a guy who can make up his ming. *cough* Tenchi's a moron. *cough*

Ayeka and Rhys! A new couple to add to my favorites list!
Strawberrystarty08 chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
YO SHORTY, Thanks for the review i really appreciate it. i just read your fic and i think it's Great. read some of my new stuff thats coming up soon.
Sharika chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
i love it it is a great story
rain21-06 chapter 9 . 10/31/2004
;)thank you for all the reviews and compliments. i'm so happy that you all like my fic, and i love the way everything turned out. i hope you all read my next fic "Alone In A Crowd of Secrets" it's a romance/angst so plz review and tell me what you think. thank you again,:)

-slim
girltoboe chapter 4 . 10/30/2004
o.o more i love it!
Ayame Keiji the Penguin Queen chapter 9 . 10/29/2004
that was really good i loved your story

it needs a sequal(god i can't spell)

Peace out
elyssalyn chapter 9 . 10/29/2004
Well, after all the drama and the action from the last chapter I was really expecting more from the ending, but I am happy that Ayeka ended up with Rhys. Good job. I can't wait to see your next story.