Reviews for Stuck no Juutsu
servant of the almighty Kyuubi chapter 12 . 9/25/2005
there are NINE "tailed beasts"
A chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
HinaxNaru POWER TO THE HYUUGA HEIR(what, Hinatas Bisexual...ya didn know)
Baka Zero chapter 12 . 8/22/2005
YOU BETTER FINISH THIS STORY, BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND *beep*
Bel213 chapter 12 . 7/31/2005
Nice story, I like both this and your story 'The rest of the scroll' and hope you update soon. This is pretty funny;)
sigh chapter 12 . 7/13/2005
*sigh* wut happened to sasunaru?*pout* unless ur going to change naruto back into a boy u should at least make her straight. itachi or sasuke, even neji for pete's sake! it seems sick to pair hinata with a girl.
kamino kakuro chapter 12 . 6/24/2005
I love this fic I actually wonder what would happen if naruto was stuck in the sexy no justu and now I know SO THANKYOU FOR UNINTENTUNALLY ANSWER MY QUESTION Im sorry I seem hyper the but Im just so freakin happy becuase I finally got a girlfriend who actually cares about me and your fic only helped brighten my day so THANK YOU!

Oh and by the way it's mangekeyou sharingan silly I don't know whether you did this on perpose but just to let you know thats how it's spelled well syonara
vic chapter 12 . 4/2/2005
enraged haku will lose to itachi, but oh well. wonky fic, not sure if i really like it
Vampire Toy chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
What an interesting twist on shoujo-ai, hope u dont mind me adding it to my C2 community _ great story
bhodi li chapter 12 . 12/23/2004
umm..NaruHina?*sigh* what happened to sasuke? hm...i guess i will just have to wait and see..the story has gone into alienland.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 12 . 12/22/2004
Ooh, looks like Haku has come to finish what he started! I just hope he kills Itachi first. I'm guessing Gaara is dead, stupid Itachi. If Hinata gets hurt by Haku's attack I think the poor guy will meet enraged male Naruto again and get an even bigger beating than the last time they met. Could you try to make the chapters a little longer?
x se chapter 11 . 12/16/2004
This is the first slash couple fic i've ever read... Though technically, Naruto is still male mentally, right?
Dragon Man 180 chapter 11 . 12/15/2004
Hey, I'm behind Naruto and Hinata 100%! They're my favorite couple and this is the first 'Naruto stuck as a girl' story I've read that puts them together! Now have Naruto kick Itachi in the place where no guy wants to be kicked! And if Itachi harms one hair of Hinata's head, I hope Naruto rips his head off!
Maori Mai chapter 10 . 12/9/2004
good story...but can make it naruhina?

please...i love them!make them shonen-ai

i begging u!
demonesse chapter 10 . 12/7/2004
*reviews for fear of her life... or lack of updates* yeah things are totally happening now! great update and a quick one too! *wants to see what happens with itachi around...* hmm, the plot thickens!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 10 . 12/7/2004
Evil Itachi, but what happened to Shikamaru, Ino, and Chouji? What about Konohamaru and his friends? I'd rather see Hinata and female Naruto getting together than Naruto and Sakura, Hinata is the only one who really appreciates Naruto and she doesn't seem to freaked out by his transformation into a girl.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »