Reviews for When Two Paths Entwine
nemosmith chapter 13 . 5/26
finish please I want to know what happens next
GlacialSwan chapter 13 . 2/25
Wow.. kept .. i really really wanted to know what would happen next when kay and seisso meets... pls pls.. update soon as you can..
Guest chapter 13 . 11/19/2015
2015 & I've been searching for this story for years! I was so happy to finally find it only to be greatly disappointed by the fact that it still isn't finished. I'm so heartbroken right now \3
SayonaraKuroi chapter 13 . 6/10/2015
WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T STOP HERE! DX
Saraf chapter 13 . 6/4/2015
I see that this will not be updated. Nevertheless I'd like to leave a review if you ever read it. I really loved the story and it's overall environment. Writing style has gradually improved throughout the chapters. What lacked were details of things like attire and surrounding area of characters, specially in the gala chapters. The story kept me on edge, both the official and Sessh/Kag aspect. I'd really like to know what will happen now that Sesshomaru knows about his son. Not forgetting the Naraku situation. Arin kinda seems suspicious to me, feels like there's more to her character than described, as if she will bring about a new side to her character. But maybe that's just my imagination. Thank you for a great story.
SilverInu93 chapter 13 . 1/27/2015
aww i was hoping this story would end good now i will not know
Bloody Amethyst chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
Will you ever finish this story?
Are you even active oon ff anymore?
I really like this story and would really love to read more chapters.
silentaneehs23 chapter 13 . 8/30/2014
HI! How are you? I hope your doing fine! well i message you because of your unfinish story" WHEN TWO PATHS ENTWINE".. I just want to know if you are going to finish it? i already look in other fanfiction site where you post this story but its all unfinished,, I'm hoping that you finish it..please..its just a waste if you don't finish it you know..I'm still waiting for your update, although it hav'n 8 years since you updated..
Malanisay chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
Please please please, update I know it has been forever since you have last but I would love to be able to know what happens next and what happens to the whole story. This is one of my absolute favorite stories and I think that the stories that are worth reading shouldn't be left unfinished.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 13 . 6/3/2013
Awesome sequel, I hope you come back and finish it since it's been seven years and a week since you last update. It's too good to let go, keep it coming.
readnwritelover chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
When are uou going to finish the story?
Kiki chapter 13 . 11/27/2012
Please please please update! On this site and on the other one as well I'm so on edge! Great writing(:
Himawari-no-Ichizoku chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Lol! damnit Sesshomaru! Think!
Himawari-no-Ichizoku chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Can someone...like...shoot Yura in the head?...Please?
Tech Mocha chapter 13 . 10/1/2012
I really enjoy this story and have come back frequently to read it. It saddens me that you haven't finished the next chapter. The possibilities are endless. This is a very good story and I'd like to see more to it. Please continue. Pretty please with a cherry on top.