Reviews for Unperceived
Speachless. Sorry.

Peace,

Yellow Moon
yllom21 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Interesting poem and perspective. Everybody has there own way of viewing the sea-calling. Nice job!
The Fifth chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
incredible. really. no more to say.
Mione chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I'm running out of words of awe! "Memories too long ignored" *sigh of jelousy* *sigh of happiness as phantom begins to sing past the point of no return*

I love the imagry in this poem!
A Hunk of Warm Cheese chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Most people don't care what a simple hunk of warm cheese thinks of their work. I will tell you that I do like yours. I don't really have a brain, so I can't really understand it, but I like all the pretty words. It made me feel warm inside. So warm, in fact, that I think I melted a little.

My story will soon be up. You should read it.

Yours truly, Hunk Of Warm Cheese.
Maethril Aranel chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Told you, this is the only bloody way I know to add stories to my favorites list. Except more reviews from me, Legolas. Apologies :o
NinielB chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
*sighs contently* This was very good and sad. And you captured that longing feeling very well. Thanks for sharing...
Tam-K chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Great poem. I like the imagery that shows...Keep writing!
lemonoid chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
I already reviewed this and I am reviewing it again cuz it's my favorite poem that you've ever written. And, lol, we have written many. Besides, I'm bored, and getting reviews makes people special, therefore you are special, since you now have ten reviews for this poem.

Oh hee oh hee that's funn-ee

It would be funny if I reviewed like a thousand times under different names. But don't worry, I won't, you already get enough of me as it is.

-the only one in the world you would know as a lemonoid.
Stridergal Silvertounge chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
This is awesome. This is Stridergal and thank you so much for reviewing. * kisses serious feet LOL* Sorry about the repetition. On my next one I will try to keep that in mind. I am at school writing this otherwise I'd E-mail you. I loved the way you put the elvish in the poem, and I also liked the way the feelings were portrayed. It also had one of the best characteristics a poem can have: It flowed together so nicely! Keep it up. I read your profile and saw the stories and had to add another author to my favorites! Yayy!

Thank you soo much for the review!

Stridergal

megan
anonymous geek chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
geez u are good i wish i could write like that. please keep writing poetry cuz u r really good.

-anonymous geek that u might know
blue moon chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
you wright the best poems mellon-nin! (and arogorn too)

i love them, they are so sad but so good!

wright another soon k!

-Eomer-
Amonril chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Once again another exellent piece of work

keep it up

Erin Go Brach

Amonril
Faerlain chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Aw! Me love love love! So sweet! Really cool. Wish I could write like that...

Faerlain
Aryana 999 chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Hello

I really love your stories. I don't understand all because I'm French and I don't speak english very good but i understand enough to said that your stories are wonderful.