Reviews for Flight of Souls
Janie24 chapter 37 . 9/17/2013
WOW, I love your story. It's really good, I rarely find good mummy story, because mostly it's just copying the movie (although I love Rick's sister plot). At the begining, I was diffident about Tie, she seemed to be the victim all the time, but when I read about her decision in chapter 31, I was happy that endured everything :D
Sleepyreader319 chapter 37 . 2/20/2013
That was great! I love it!
Blackmoonlite chapter 37 . 5/22/2011
Well, hi there! I've read this story a few times, and I've finally decided to leave a review.

Let me first start by saying that this was probably one of (if not) the best mummy stories I've read. What really captured my attention was the accuracy of it all. And even if you weren't entirely sure if it was entirely correct, you followed a sense of logic and reason that MADE it seem accurate (ie the horse gender thing).

I love how you kept everyone in charcter. I quite literally felt like I was watching one of the movies. And i think it's brilliant how you portrayed Ardeth, as well as his family and tribe.

Your word choice was excellent, everything was were it was suppose to go (if that makes sense), and it fit the scene or mood to a T. Another thing I should mention is that you never 'overused' a word, like you see with a few stories out there. Also, I would like say that you have very good sentance structure and fluency. Grammer, as well, was in the range of a 98% to a 99% accuracy. Damn good job!

I'll be perfectly blunt: the plot and overall storyline BLEW me away! Everything was extreamly well thought out (and not to mention well researched), and very in-depth. Something I really admired about your writing is that certain time gaps or scenes you would prolong them to make everything seem more realistic, and not just to please the readers (like when Ardeth went to Cairo). I've noticed that when some people do that, they can get extreamly bored with writing everything out (basically they just want to reach the climax without first building up to it), and I greatly admire that you didn't do that.

There are a million and one things I could say about this story, but I'm afraid I don't have the time nor patience (or really the effort) to write out everything that I liked, but do beliece me when I say that this story, and you of course, is wonderfully inventive, suspenseful, interesting, lovable, huggable, and just simply amazing. It was a pleasure to read, and keep writing!

Sincerly,

Blackmoonlite
Haruka Munashii chapter 37 . 12/27/2010
One of the best stories that I've ever read on . :)

I hope you continue to write.
pheobep3 chapter 15 . 9/18/2010
Please update.
pheobep3 chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
You can write the name or copy and paste and add dots
pheobep3 chapter 9 . 9/18/2010
sorry it is chief My Bad,I know that it is your story and all and I am sorry if I sound liek a bicth but Most of the Arabs and Egyptains do not behave like that we are galliant and we have Honour.
pheobep3 chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
Ps Ardeth is the Chef of the 12 Medjai Tribes.
wuerfer89 chapter 9 . 11/11/2007
good story
fantasydreama chapter 37 . 11/15/2006
Thought I would say that I loved this story and to ask if there will be a sequal to it?
SarcasticEnigma chapter 37 . 3/28/2005
this was good. took me all night to read it, but i like it. ack! it's 2 am! okay, i'll make this quick: awesome, perfection, informative, brilliant...uh...i don't know what else to say! damn!
Debster chapter 37 . 3/13/2005
Awsome story. I haven't read anything on for quite awhile, but I was the Mummy Returns and it really made me want to read something more about the movie. And this was perfict. The story was well written and the plot very in tune with the original. Thanks for a wonderful read.
Angel chapter 37 . 2/13/2005
I really loved this story. I read the entire thng in two days. I was reading a novel invoving Desert Tribes and romance at the same time and I kept getting the two confused, lol. You are such a great writer. The whole story is like a novel. I speak the truth. Wonderful work. Hope to read more of your work in the future. :-) Wonderful!
Wrenn8811 chapter 37 . 1/13/2005
Brava! Brava!

Well written, concise story line, the plot moved forward quickly and the characters were definately well rounded.

Looking forward to any other stories you will write.

TTFN
OhThoseEyes chapter 37 . 1/10/2005
Wonderful! I hope you decide to do a sequal