Reviews for Shaping What We've Become
Kae Kae chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
Wow, was that dark. But well written (I think there was a point when you meant "want" or something and you had "was", so make sure you catch the typos!). I'm not sure that's exactly how I see the characters, but you do a good job portraying them in your perspective and light, and that's what counts here. Good job!
Tariq chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
Hi. GRUESOME!
Imzadi chapter 2 . 10/1/2004
This is brilliantly written and extremely original. I wonder what name Fred will choose. I'd love to read more of this if you care to write it. Absolutely excellent. I love the imagery of Wes' heart beating in arpeggios.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Oh, Wow! I never expected anything like this. But now Fred & Wes can be together forever, although I'm sure it's not the way either of them wanted it. Damn Angelus!
Lily DeSilva chapter 2 . 9/30/2004
Wow! I love it. can you write a second part? I would really like to see where this can go... :)
WhiteRabbit chapter 2 . 9/29/2004
I just adore how you wrote Dark Vampire Fred. It's Fred and yet not, such a great job. I can't wait for more.
lily desilva chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Wow. Great first chapter. please continue soon...
Wesfan1234 chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
I'm not sure what I like about this fic the most. It might be the suspense that you build up until that last question? The fact that Wes blames himself for Fred's downfall? Good job. I can't wait to see what vampire Fred thinks of the situation.
WhiteRabbit chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
So amazing. Dark and yet intreguing. I can't wait for more. :)