Reviews for YuGiOH!: The Next Movie: Heart and Soul
PrayerGirl chapter 15 . 1/14/2013
This was a pretty good story! I liked it! One thing though, when you change scenes, you need a break inbeween. It gets very confusing for the reader, but you did a pretty good job!
AnimeHannah chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
Awesome, this si an epic story
Yugi Muto chapter 15 . 4/17/2009
dude that was cool (kuribo that looks happy and then blows up and survive)I like that one and the part where Yugi and Yami got sent to the shadow realm I thought Yugi was going to be dead in there and never come back
Koragirl chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
Please email me on this story i like it a lot ! You are doing a Excellent job on it. Please let me know are you planing to finish it ok !
butterflybg chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
Oh no! What happened to you between 1st and 2nd chapter? Yikes! Well, I still think you're a talented writer, but...oh THE CLICHES! For every cliche I had to read was a jab in the eye, by a pencil, or something that wouldn't cause permanent damage, it would just be really annoying. You have more cliches in this chapter, than the dubbed series of Yu-Gi-Oh ever had! If you don't know what I meanby cliches, I would be happy to clarify. Also, please be careful of repetitiveness. This is for future references for any other story you write. Other wise, not bad for a whole duel.
butterflybg chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I LOVE this intro! You are a fantastic writer, and I could tell just from reading the explanation of the story. I can't read more right now because I'm busy, but I can't wait to read more!
SulliMike23 chapter 15 . 2/2/2006
I've read this almost a dozen times and I just can't get enough. I like how you made this one and made the villian such an A-hole. I also like the little confession from Yugi and Tea. But, if Ananzu was in this; then what's become of good old Harold? Or was this story BEFORE you came up with Harold's character?
smcandy chapter 15 . 12/14/2005
Ok I’ll admit you it was a bit sappy and mushy but it was a hell of an ending you should make a squeal or prequel to this fan fic string the return of Edric Masters head or should I say former head of Gamma Tech.

U did an awesome job on this main OC of urs Edric Masters he seems to be a more of an tech machine maniac then Gozaburo Kaiba was or even bandit Keith is for a machine types deck.

Please have some like this posted again any very excellent story I’ve never been this satisfied in my life reading such a well dome fan fic one of the very and I mean very few that that are worthy of this compliment ()

Silver Warrior chapter 15 . 12/12/2005
Now that was just incredible. Excellent work with the duels, and Edric was a total psycho (more than just a few screws loose, I think he had a few bolts where screws shoul have been and maybe a rusty nail or two as well).
smcandy chapter 7 . 12/5/2005
Looking good keep goig I can’t wait to see the next chapter ()

smcandy chapter 6 . 12/5/2005
Not bad looking good I like your main OC it’s very much in tuned to the english anime and movie in some aspect and especially the way you got the english yugioh characters down pat.

I love it ()

smcandy chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
Well? what r u waitng for?. Update pleaase this is getting good () another awsomw job I just hope 2 c more dule going on threw out this fan fic.

smcandy chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
Not bad keep going I’m loving it!.sm-candy
Yu-Gi-OH lister chapter 15 . 10/19/2005
WHo keeps coming up with these storeis,becuase this one is in the archives as we know it!
QuidditchMasta chapter 15 . 9/2/2005
Oh MY GOD! This story is frikken great! PLEASE TELL MY YOU"LL MAKE A SEQUEL?