Reviews for Sunlight
Truth Questor chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful. This is going on my favorite stories list. Thank-you for delving deep into the light vs. dark symbolism of good vs. evil. Raoul/Christine forever! Light and truth forever!
Mizamour chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Wow...this is great. Truly great. You don't get many phics from this perspective...I really love Erik, but I love Raoul and Christine too, and this is really, really, great! So often writers tend to give some shallow reason for C wanting to be with R, and not go into the deeper meanings of it all...this is really good.
Shirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Oh, very very good! Christine was not out of character at all. I love the imagery here and the references to dark/light. Excellent.
user789685445978 chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Oh my goodness. That was absolutely amazing! )

I think you did a great job with keeping Christine in character. And the imagery...wow, just gorgeous. I'm definitely adding this to my favorite stories list.
ElfLover chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
This. Was. Flipping. Fantastic.

Everyone was completely and utterly in character. Raoul was sweet and confused, Erik was jealous and menacing, and Christine...was Christine. This was perfect.

~ElfLover
LesMisLoony chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU YOU ROCK!

*makes a desperate effort to stop freaking with joy*

Finally, finally, FIN-ALL-Y, a decent Raoul/Christine phic! I love you love you love you!

Needless to say, my Favorite Stories list has grown by one tonight...
T.F.M chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Good work...I think this is the closest to Leroux's version that I've read in a while. (Thank goodness for that!)
Azrael13 chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Hm... you know, I like this. It really does follow Leroux's version of Christine, especially all the mystical references to God and to light vs. darkness. Even the thought of Christine having to be an "actress" at times, fit the book. lol, albeit when it came to the episode with the bag of life and death she wasn't too convincing. Anyway, it was well written both in regards to its structure and flow of ideas. I'd love to see this same premise from Erik's pov. Nice job, keep writing.
Shandethe Sanders chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
You don't have to worry about your Christine being OOC...I think you did a wonderful job of capturing her sadness and guilt. You got it very close to the woman that she was in Leroux, which is a feat not easy to accomplish! Brava!

Aw, Raoul...*snugs him* I loved Christine's memories of him, very well done. And her compassion for Erik was beautifully done, also.

Keep it up!

-Meg
L'Ange de Folie chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Oh! YAY! I was rather pleased to see thiss... As for the actual story...

Buahahahah! Very good! Very god! I really like Christine's mentality and thought process in this. Very, very Leroux. I love how you captured her mindset and her views on Erik. Very true to the original canon. It pleases me immensely. And, as for your description of Raoul as the carriage rolls by... *sighs happily* Yum... I suddenly want to draw that badly. Good ol' Raoul... but we still loff Erik, even if he does smell of death and is creepy looking... *gives them both hugs*

Good job! Very good job!