Reviews for The Night Mare
TheMonkeyFuzz chapter 2 . 12/12/2010
Ahh! I really like the idea you've got going here! I sooo want to see where this goes!

But, after what? Six years? Doesn't look too likely...

That's such a shame!
Anna Marie Raven chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
Hm, so what are the odds of this story being continued after all of this time? It's a very intriguing concept, and I'd like to see how it is resolved or if it ends badly for them.
Rebakah chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
Hermione's sacrifice is astounding! I wish I had a friend like that! However, I would advise changing the story's rating to something a little higher, it's too scary for kids reading K rated fics. Please don't stop this story, it's so beautiful!
Phaerre chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
Wow, I really enjoyed this! And I'm on pins and needles to see what happens next, but it looks like you might not have plans to finish this story. I hope that's not true! Any chance you could tell me how you planned for it to end? I look forward to reading more of your work.
xxhannahbananaxx chapter 2 . 5/21/2005
PLease, PLEASE continue this! I might die from waiting too long... Wow, this is seriously one of the 2 most well-written and well-plotted stories I've ever read in fanfiction... This is scary as hell, but I'm craving more, so please please add more soon!
xxhannahbananaxx chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
OMG, this is chilling! So, so good... I'm going to go read the second chapter now. ]
Orlando Hope chapter 2 . 2/15/2005
Okay, you need to write chapter 3! It's hard, I think, to get Harry reviews-there are so many stories. This one deserves an ending, however.

You are just so talented.
xMegh chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
luv it luv it luv it

continue please!

luv always*

meg aka dramaqueen
Haystack8190 chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
oh wow...i'm completely speechless! i have never seen this idea done before and the emotions it portrays are...well they're spectacular! i honestly don't know what to write becuase i'm still overpowered by this story of yours...it's amazing, fantastic, brilliant, lovely, great...i can't think of any more words to describe it exactly, just rest assured that i LOVE it! Can't WAIT for the next update!

hugs

haystack
Hannah0100 chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
Wow, this is really really good so far. But you should post in on Checkmated so it can be fully appreciated! is so passe. Go go! On to Checkmated with this wonderful ficcy.
Edie K chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
I cannot tell you how much I am anticipating this story. I adored Sanctity and as soon as I read this one, I went to the Checkmated boards to pimp (unfortunately, down for upgrading!).

I am subscribed and cannot wait for updates!
Gylfie chapter 2 . 9/30/2004
Freakin' update! I can't handle the suspense!
Gylfie chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Whoa. Awesome.
airhead14 chapter 2 . 9/29/2004
that was very good but so sad! hopefully ron will make her change her mind... she can't continue this
nattieb chapter 2 . 9/29/2004
Great story so far- but i am a little confused on one fact. Does Hermione end up having and seeing Harry's dreams? if you could help me understand that i would love it! Anyway i cant wait for more please post soon.