Reviews for The Call
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
I don't know if you're still around, but hell, this was one amazing story.
crimsonstarr chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Syrena, this is possibly my most favoritist fanfic ever! :) You were always the better talented of us two! Can you believe I have FINALLY gotten around to posting now? Your stories always make me think. How dare you make me think! XD Just kidding. Keep writing, because your stories kick ass. _
zaracatilina chapter 1 . 12/2/2001
this story was different; i liked it! good job in writing it; well written...I say you should do a sequal...:)
miaou5 chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
great! it's wonderful!
gab chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
too creepy
Invisible Tears chapter 1 . 5/3/2001
(ignore me)
Angela-Marie chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
that's really creepy, but i like the story, but poor matt who had to deal with t.k.'s death and led such a poor life! make a sequel!
Seroci chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Oh my God, I don't think I could write a more disturbing story if I tried. Don't take that the wrong way; I loved the story; but, man. I'm going to have dreams tonight!
SoraMisty chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
I'm... scared. *slowly backs away from SoulDestiny* You're scary. *turns away and runs* (yelling) It was nice, but scary...
joe chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
i want the aftermath
Nanaki Lioness not logged in chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
Oh wow that was really really good! I love it! _
Wakuseino chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
Yeah! Takeru's dead! *continues cheering* And next, we'll kill... uhh... *SkullSatamon appears behind Wakuseino* SkullSatamon: Ichichouji Ken. Wakuseino: Yeah, we'll kill Ken next... hey! You're supposed to be dead! Skullsatamon: No! *SkullSatamon dissolves*
Dark Saint chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
gotta luv this song. and yes sequal!
regnum chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
*whimpers* this is so depressing...well written...AND SAD! sequel please! c'mon you know you wanna! ja!
Artisan of the Written Word chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
A sequel would be nice to find out what happens to Kari. Sora knows about Tai? That's screwed up 'cause of Tai's behavior. Yes, I actually *do* want a sequel. It was a pretty well written story and I'd like to see some more of it soon.