Reviews for Rock You
Elly chapter 10 . 5/13/2009
Happiness...happiness...ah! Death! *Cries* What is it with Zack and death? Oh, yeah. M... very nice job! I must say that Sephiroth had me laughing quite a bit.
Not Such a Hot Shot chapter 10 . 9/28/2008
I liked this story a lot. I feel really bad for Zack though because in every ZackxCloud fic he dies. It makes me sad on the inside. ( You should write a fic where he doesn't die. D
CheshireCat19 chapter 9 . 7/2/2008
love it
Frozen Mercury chapter 10 . 6/10/2008
Okay, so here I was, expecting a happy, fluffy, etc. etc. ending. And then BAM. Hit by a truck. My mouth was agape by the last line.

Nevertheless, I still love this. xD

Damn it all, why did Zack have to die... ;_;
kirallie chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
How horrible! Zack died without Cloud remembering who he was. Good story, though the sudden jump to them being in bed together seemed a little abrupt. Wish it was longer!
Brianna chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
This so good!I'll continue to read.
tenamanda1988 chapter 10 . 5/23/2006
Amazing fic, I just love how you wrote the relationship between the three
FloatOn chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
Hee Hee _ I like it!
BLooDY-VaMP chapter 10 . 4/8/2006
hey !-

just to let you know ... THAT WAS GREAT !

I realy loved it , the scéne on the couch in chap. 7 was so cute .

but so Zach died at the end ? *snif* *snif*

I realy didn't expected that *siffle*

but still great Fanfic. you're really good
scarlettHuntress chapter 10 . 3/10/2006
I hate you. I hate you. I was expecting a happy ending! great, now my eyes are all blurry. I hate you for that ending. I hate you for it, but it was written goregously. I don't hate you.
Sherikra chapter 10 . 3/9/2006
... I want to know what happened to Kulawend ~crying~ Zack...is dead...? NU! (Ive only seen Final Fantasy 7 Advent children)
scarlettHuntress chapter 9 . 2/10/2006
Wot. I really like this fic!
GW Katrina chapter 7 . 1/20/2006
*soft sigh*

I don't know why, but the scene on the couch in chapter seven is most beautiful thing I've ever read.

Not just fangirl squealing either.

I love how you describe it, with the emotion, and just how it moved. Zack petting Cloud, and how it flowed.

It might have something to do with the fact that I've sat in a dark room, running my fingers through someone's hair.

Lovely, and sweet, and so true to life that it took my breath away. I'm going to be pointing others this way and checking out the rest of your stuff.
Liliath chapter 9 . 11/17/2005
wah, I love this fic, totally rocks...lol! XDD its aweomse so dont you date to discontinue it! XDD
coffeeshop chapter 9 . 11/12/2005
NICE! oh wow oh wow oh wow... i LOVED it! especially getting that part about getting even with the bullies there... hahaha... sweet revenge *grins* loll yea... XD yea i like aeris too and i love the zackXcloud pairing... i REALLY dont think theres enough of that out there P so PLEASE hurry with the last chapter, i'll be checking i D