Reviews for Up To Me
jrmf chapter 7 . 3/15
This is such a sweet story! I really wish you would continue it. There are so many different avenues it could go.
Luthinea chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
When is he going to find out about his mask?
Luthinea chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
aw
verade chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
can you pleas continue with this story?, it's unique and has great characters. I would like to know how it turns out?
Allison chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
"Between the muted murmers and chitters of their blissful slumber,Yet'rin realized that every deity in existence (if they did in fact, exist) had to be really, REALLY upset with him." OF COURSE EVERY DEITY IN EXISTENCE (IF THEY DID IN FACT, EXIST) ARE REALLY UPSET WITH HIM! HE KILLED THEIR PARENTS!

Does Trent not recognize that Yet'rin killed his parents? Or has he changed in such short a time so that he views Yet'rin as the parental figure? The age of the kids really do play in as a factor. Every fic I've read where a teenager's parents are killed it's been about revenge. Here, the kids are comfortable with Yet'rin, the one who killed their parents.
hotbritt5000 chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
WOO! Awesome As Story.. Loving It To Death! Please Continue :D
tain89 chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
This is 1 of the BEST & 1 of the Best stories I have ever read. Hope it gets updated soon and hope their is a LOT MORE.
tapioca two-step chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I miss you. _

This story held so much promise. I'm sure if you're still around that you'll pick it up one day.

I hope you're all right.

-Moojuice
Nastuhana chapter 7 . 9/14/2008
MORE! You really need to update this! I want to see what happens next. It had me laughing throughout. Made my bro look at me like I was crazy or somethin'. . Anyway, UPDATE! NOW! ... Please? 'Cause if ya don't update it's gonna make me go insane from all the curiousity, and you wouldn't want to be the cause for someone going insane now would ya? XD
ArmoredSoul chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
Poor guy.

SO not used to dealing with petrified younglings.
ArmoredSoul chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Like I said, dude in DEEP shite.
ArmoredSoul chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
Pred: Fuck...

Me: Dude, you are in DEEP shite.
ArmoredSoul chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
Oh shit.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Pred SAD FACE!

XD
Lupus Draconis chapter 7 . 3/7/2008
It's probably an interesting event getting a review three years after writing a story, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's fun seeing a creature whose existence revolves around hunting be forced to become a caretaker.

And the ending. Absolutely priceless.