Reviews for Roses
LoneWolfWinter chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
awesome :) I really liked it. :D
edgehead4788909 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I love this story! It's so sweet and cute! You should definetly make another one with Adam and Amy! Great job!
Takerslady chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Nyvaeh chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
That was pehaps the sweetest Edge/Lita fic I have ever written. Please write a sequal- I am desperate! *Lol*
JennyBenny chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
I read this story tons of time and I never get tired of it. It's so cute. I loved it! It's amazing C.C. Loved it!
Tink2 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
Hey, I've been meaning to review for this fic for a while now but just kept forgetting to sign in. Anyways...This fic is so sweet and romantic and lets face it, I love anything with Adam/Amy as the pairing in it. but I was wondering if I could post your fic on my fan fiction site. The url is (if it doesn't show up it's under my profile. Again...this was a great fic!

Latisha C chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Great story, Crimsom Coin. Please keep up the terrific writing.
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
aw now this is really romantic!:D:D:D:DI love the Adam/Amy pairing!
TheRealRenee chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Looks like I *am* the first to review up here! LOL ) Oh, the sweetness! MY shipper pairing, and you made Adam so damn sweet! I love it! And you know what? Now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel! ) I mean, this is just *too* cute and sweet! Beautiful story through and through! Keep up the amazing work, hon!