Reviews for Her Champion
Punkers Diva chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
WOW. I'm so late on this but i just read this story for the first time and it's amazing!
jesse cole chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I liked this story, this is the first one I've read in which trish is truly vunrable. I almost cried when I was reading early on.
Audacious chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
what a sweet story! i really enjoyed it. thanks! i'll have to check and see if you've written anything else. -Audacious
Milou chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Honestly? There is no words that could describe how perfectly written that story is. At least not in my poor knowing of English, and Im not sure you would appreciate a french review...So I leave it like that...wow...
Poeticpunk777 chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
AW! That was so cute!
Latisha C chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Great story.
jadedvixen chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Aw, lovely work! I love it! Hunter plays a brilliant bad guy, doesn't he? This was very nicely written. Passionate, and real. Great work. And Chris for champion! ;) Hehe.
ITALIAN BELLA chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Thae best,THE BEST! TRISH AND CHRIS STORY I READ AND I LOVE IT!Plz,PLZ! DO ANOTHER TIESH AND CHRIS STORY!
Rose Atlee chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Great job! I look forward to reading more of your work.
crystal chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
wow! this stroy was so emoitonly i loved how you took the time and explained how she felt and how everone reacted. if that really happend i cant even imgaine what the wwe would be like lol. i loved this story i know i say that a lot but i really did it just so raw and just so buetiful from the way its written to the story itself. great job!