Reviews for Worlds of Sun and Shadows THE SEQUEL!
Strider117 chapter 23 . 4/24/2012
You should seriously consider writing for this story again. It's great!
Taladarkiejj chapter 23 . 4/4/2008
I too am shocked but a pleasant surprise nontheless. I hope you keep updating the story frequently from now on. Short, but good chapter :)
Thorongirl chapter 23 . 4/2/2008
I'm shocked! You updated. I remember liking this story. Your chapter is pretty short though and the apostrophes are messed up. But I still liked it. I DO hope your next chapter is longer. There aren't enough good Hidalgo fics.
Taladarkiejj chapter 22 . 3/28/2008
You're probably not going to update this story as it has been a couple of years now.. But I really liked it so I would love to see it finished!
jazzie2525 chapter 22 . 3/21/2008
Love part one and so far part two is going well. Update already, it's like three years! Lol. I don't think the lady davenpart plot line is finished either. And the mustang has to have a foal by the sheilk. Keep up the great work
TnTornado chapter 22 . 2/23/2007
Its been a couple years since you updated this story, but I hope you finish it - I hope nothing keeps coming between the two of em.

TnTornado
cursedmind chapter 22 . 7/31/2005
This is so good. I really enjoy reading it. I hope you start updating it again. I'm eager to know what happens.
RenegadeRanger chapter 22 . 4/24/2005
I love this story! Please tell me there is more to this one, PLEASE! Your very good with cliff hangers, I can't wait to read what happens next.
Lindaleriel chapter 22 . 4/23/2005
I just found these two stories of yours and I absolutely love them. But...but...but... Clifhanger! not good place to leave off updating! Please I beg you to continue this! I'm dying to find out what happens!... sorry... Imusualy better at being diplomatic about real life stuff that takes over fan fics but... *whimper* evil clifie!
Blaz-Grl chapter 22 . 3/11/2005
Hey so yeah when r u planning on updateing this story bc I've been waiting for a long time and its realy good by the way
Alatril Orodreth chapter 22 . 1/4/2005
Oh the drama! Keep up the good work, can't believe you killed off the horse in the first one. WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU? *sob* I'm sorry, I get attached.
Blaz-Grl chapter 18 . 12/19/2004
hey u need to update I've been waitinf for a long time!
Lobo Diablo chapter 22 . 11/4/2004
YAY, finally sommat nice, i hope you tell us whose followin' them, anyway, update quick
Lobo Diablo chapter 21 . 11/2/2004
*bounces up and down* oo oo oo, do hurry up!
Igiveup chapter 21 . 10/28/2004
No, actually it's "viggomaniac" (kind of a play on words, I thought). Anyway, thanks to Fan Fiction, my last two reviews sound bizarre. It seems when I type in some things (which I won't bother typing in now because they don't show up anyway) the site doesn't put them through. It was bothering me, that's all. Anyway, love your story.