Reviews for Roommates
0ayumi0 chapter 21 . 4/25
Une histoire genial et passionnante ! il n'y a pas de suite ? j'adore vaiment ! Merci beaucoup !
jaimi-or-jaemi chapter 21 . 4/7/2014
Awesome story, I hope you are able to return to it eventually to finish it. Thanks for writing.
cocoa.choco.sprinkles chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
I've been told that if you fire a rubber bullet at point blank range, you can still kill them providing you aimed for the eyes. Just something to consider.

Btw, "The clock told her it was already past eleven and she started work tomorrow. She needed to sleep, not stay up all night pointing guns at the world's biggest pain in the ass." That made me chuckle.
Kitamori chapter 21 . 9/5/2013
I know you probably have lost interest in this fanfic, but I really like the story line and hope that it can continue on. I so wanna know what happens next.
rachil chapter 21 . 12/2/2012
More? Pretty please?
KagedIn chapter 21 . 4/16/2012
Geez, what a place to end at! I'm guessing it will remain at this point as well...so depressing.
Anhdunamis chapter 21 . 3/9/2012
Hey! Wow, many times I've come back to read some of my fave fanfics and yours, in particular, I've read a dozen or so times over and over. lol I really really like this story. Every time I read it, I laugh at Meryl and Knives interactions...it's funny and sort of cute. I hope you continue to update. Love to find out how everything is going to work out.

Please continue the story!
KK1987 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
hi, I have read all your story up til the current chapter, I recall messaging you a long time ago about the next update and wish to confirm wether or not this story id offically abandoned or is there hope for this story yet
Heiwarish chapter 21 . 5/3/2011
Jeez, cant wait for the next chap. !
Strych9 chapter 21 . 9/11/2010
Have you utterly abandoned this, or are you just lacking time or inspiration? Some of us would like to know if we should just stop checking for updates.
anonymous chapter 21 . 5/19/2010
UPDATE. NOW.
katdemon1895 chapter 21 . 10/16/2009
this is really a fascinating fic, i don't think i've ever read one like it, really hoping that you update soon!
kk1987 chapter 21 . 9/4/2009
YAY BRILLIANT STORY, CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, I LIKE HOW YOU HAVE PORTRAYED KNIVES IN THIS STORY, THE END TO THIS CHAPTER WAS A SHOCKER. WAITING PATIENTLY FOR YOUR NEXT CHAPTER.

PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON

I'LL BE WAITING

X
DrSweetnSour chapter 21 . 7/29/2009
O.O This...cant be the end! Wonderful story! Indeed I have read all if not most of your great stories and this one of course is just as great! Please update soon! I look forward to reading the outcome of this (although I did suspect the Meryl going plant thing hehe awesome...will Millie as well be changed?) I can only wait it seems...lol -
karou-ken chapter 21 . 7/18/2009
Meryl a plant...i must know what happens next, especially since Knives realizes how important she is to him, update soon!