Reviews for Dog Days of Summer
How Clever of You chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Silly Sirius, trying to bake a cake. Hehe.

I love this.
DaLizzie chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
XD That was hilarious. I love it.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
‘The classics never died.’ No, they don’t. Very sweet, like whipped cream!
Flareons chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
:D
Red RoseDragon chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
*SNORT*

Not generally a fan of R/S, but this is damn funny.

"And Sirius, amazingly enough, did seem to be able to lick his own elbow."

Bloody brilliant. *applause*
UE chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
that was way too cute.

""Nghfph." He hadn't made that sound since his bathroom door had hit him in the face three years ago"

GAH.
wellduh chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
*snicker*...
Jersey Princess chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Hehe!

x Kirstie x
The Postmodern Prometheus chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
a good start - you should definitely write more :) take a look at some of my stuff if you get the chance.
Jellyman Squirt chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
This is possibly one of the funnieest romances I've ever read. I loved the 'James had said...' bits, they were classic.

One thing: 'Your old school wand.' Wizards witches only have one wand for life; as Ollivander says: 'It's the wand that chooses the wizard of course, and you never get such good results with another person's wand.' Ergo, one wand per wizard.
Lun chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
_ Cute, and had me giggling throughout. Great ficcy!
Moira chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Ha. Lucky for you I both A) am unable to sleep at night (it's about 12am now) and B) check my email incessently. I get to be the first to review therefore and say...*drum roll*

Delighted with the short snippet that managed the comedic pauses wonderfully. You've always had a way of loading those little bits of dialogue with all sorts of facial expressions, unspoken words and raised eyebrows that I can imagine going on as, well, we wait for Sirius to explain himself. I hope you do more Harry Potter and/or get the urge to post snippets more often in the future. Thanks for punctuating the insomnia with something better than wall-staring or pacing. Ta.