Reviews for Whispered Words
Jack E chapter 13 . 11/24/2005
Such an interesting choice... I've never seen it before. I liked how you used 'monolith' to describe the Pearl... My first inclination was to imagine her as a STONE giant, but then she was just big and that was the point of using the word, wasn't it? Fun choice.
Quiet Infinity chapter 12 . 9/28/2005
That last sentence is quite powerful and so very true. I've seen several authors refer to the earthquake that destroyed Port Royal in 1692 but I rarely see how the news may have effected our Pirate captain. Choking on his rum and then abandoning it to chase after the bearer of bad tidings. It seems like something he would do.

Keep up the great work!
Meggie Dodge chapter 11 . 8/19/2005
Ah, another who wastes no words! And knows how to shape a story, in just a few.
Quiet Infinity chapter 10 . 8/10/2005
I really liked this drabble, it made me laugh. Jack Sparrow: crazy and entirely unlucky. Great job!
Vicky chapter 10 . 8/10/2005
Too true, too true. He seems to have both types of luck - bad luck to get in all those sticky situations, but good luck in that he always seems to get out them alive and unhurt. Always comes out on top.

Loved that last line, he he. Poor Jack.
Vicky chapter 9 . 8/10/2005
*evil cackle* shame Barbossa. He's wrong... everything is going to go wrong, he he. Bastard, he deserves it. Poetic justice, I call it.
Vicky chapter 8 . 8/10/2005
I really liked that one. Maybe I'm strange but I always liked Gibbs. He seems quite a solid dependable sort. Anyways I thought was written really well and you you the repetition well with the whole 'like yesterday...' sentences and stuff.
scripster chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
hi, I didn't even read the story but I want someone to answer me question

how do I attach my story on this site?

the reason why I'm asking help in this way is because I searched all over on this site to see if it would tell me how to do it but the site doesn't seem to be any help so that's why I'm kind of pissed
ellennar chapter 8 . 7/15/2005
PLEASE tell me there's more to this one! All dead by sunset? Jack for Elizabeth?
meowbooks chapter 7 . 7/9/2005
word says it , so this is twelve words.
Shyaway chapter 5 . 11/7/2004
This one is great, with that sinister feeling of foreboding. You implied the cold-heartedness of the crew very well. Are you posting these at the Black Pearl Sails? :-)
Shyaway chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
Nicely written and very vivid. I like the line about the night sky the best - it's poetic.
mepb chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
i really liek reading these, they capture a lot
Savvyness chapter 4 . 10/12/2004
I really like this look into Bootstrap's sending the medallion to his son. His logic and reasoning behind the decision is demonstrated well.

And I love that last line too. Sums it up well.
CaptainTish chapter 4 . 10/12/2004
Oh, good. I like that last line!