Reviews for Lady Glorfindel
Guest chapter 15 . 7/13/2013
How does glorfy know the contents of story's wardrobe? XD
doomedpassion chapter 15 . 6/19/2011
The last line was just a tad whimsical but it worked!
doomedpassion chapter 11 . 6/19/2011
Isn't Miridil far smarter than given credit for? I totally enjoyed her characterization. She's like the most formidable out of all the females you have in your story!
FerdinandSutcliffe chapter 15 . 4/28/2011
That was amazing :) So in love with this :) :) :)

How does she know the contents of his wardrobe.. I waaant too knooowww.. :P
Guest chapter 15 . 9/28/2010
loved it!
La-p'tite-tete chapter 15 . 10/24/2008
I find this story so cute! Well done!
Nieriel Raina chapter 15 . 8/20/2007
A very good story and I can't believe I haven't read it before. Could be I have a hard time imagining Glorfindel as female, but you did a great job! It's a good story.
Epona Starling chapter 7 . 7/25/2007
That last chapter actually made me cry! I really hope this fic gets happier! Totally hooked though, love Glorfindel as a woman. I want to give Erestor a hug so much right now its unreal! Could you pass one on, please?
stormglider chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Very sweet fic. I was surprised when you made Glorfindel female but you've made their characters, espically their thought and emotions very realistic.

I definitly want to see a sequel showing how their relationship has evolved.
faramor chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
oh my god i thought i was just crazy when i saw glorfindel and the word 'she'.phew
Barbara Neal chapter 15 . 11/26/2005
I LOVE Lady Glorfindel and would like to see a sequal with um maybe little glories or erestors running around would be great or maybe her going to fight and erestor having to watch the kids? Oh well rambleing so please sequal ok
rwalaer chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Why is glorfindel a girl?

And i know the title is 'Lady Glorfindel', but please give some indication that that is what you mean. Because my god did that scare me.

Well now I'm going to actually read the fic now that I've gotten used to the weirdness of this fic.
LOCISVU chapter 15 . 10/1/2005
Sequel?SWEET!
cosmic-dancer-uk chapter 15 . 10/1/2005
Aw :)

I like that, and no it's not too mushy. The humour in the chapter, especially the last line (!) ensured that lol.

You tied up lose ends with regards Erestor & Glorfindel well, but other characters reactions will be interesting to read too. I look forward to the sequal which I hope wil show how other characters respond to the new relationshoip between E & G!
cosmic-dancer-uk chapter 14 . 9/20/2005
The ending of this chapter made me go 'aw' it was so nice to see Erestor & Glorfindel make up again. I particularly like this line:

'She felt more secure than she had in a long while'

I think it's a really good way of describing how Glorfindel felt. :-D I also like Erestor tring to pretend to be asleep, I think all of us do this at some point!

I'm looking forward to the last chapter & hoping for a happy ending. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »