Reviews for Departure From Grimmauld Place
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
You really have a gift of making the smallest snapshot of life interesting. It's pushing me to keep reading. I don't know if I'm weird for seeing this, but you mentioned Bill again. Are you mentioning him so much to reinforce the idea that he is Ginny's favorite brother?
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Sirius can read her like a book, probably cause he pulled similar tricks himself lol. Nice one!
emily102 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
You write perfect characterization. Well done would love to read more
ArwenGranger chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Sirius reassuring Ginny about Harry was cute.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
JK... is that you?
Thunder's Shadow chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
I LOVE these stories - but I can't fight story #4 on your profile.. Did you make a four, or was I just an idiot and skipped over it?

signed,

Sam
Celi chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Just as great as the two before!
Raiining chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
SEE! this story was EXCELLENT! you took time with your surroundings, the other characters ... if you had done this with your Blind Boys .. or whatever .. fic, it would have been through the room amazing!

now, not that I'm hustling you off to do a re-write .. but *next* time, maybe ...

your characters, and dialogue ... broken record me, I know .. are very very good. funny and serious in all the right places.
milky way bar chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
lol, funny. i liked it. :D
The Postmodern Prometheus chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
a good start - you should definitely write more :) take a look at some of my stuff if you get the chance.
rubic-cube chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
This is a lovely story. One of the best I have read! It is original on the whole Ginny and Harry relationship and I think it is a especially sweet that Sirius picks it up before he dies. Please say that you are going to write another chapter. Maybe you could have Sirius communicating to Ginny through letters whe she arrives at Hogwarts to watch Harry? Please this is a rare fanfiction because it is brilliant