Reviews for Talking in Spirals
mangafn chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
wowwwww nice story! PLEASE CONTINUE...
astyrgrif chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
That has to be one of the most IC fanfics I've ever read. Impressive.
Kuroi Enkou chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Very Funny
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Cute! I liked it. I have to admit that I really loved the part about him not twisting Joey's words. I mean I know you said it was because he's too direct and all, but I totally see there being other reasons...even if there aren't! *grins* *off in la la land* hehehe Oh that's bad. hehehe Er anyways great story, I hope to see more of your work in the future.

You've got an interesting idea here. Most the time people write off Anuz/Tea as an irrating straight idiot who can't see that Yugi and Yami are shacked up (or does and is bitter) or is totally in love with Yami and can't seem to talk about anything other than him or friendship. Er well, I'm sure you've come across some of the pieces. Anyways I like your spin on her.

This was definatly interesting! *grins* *smiles* I still an totally in love with the bits with Joey and Seto. They're just so kawaii! I'm totally romantically inclined and I'm seeing them shacking up together! *cackles and stares off into space* *glomps misura* *waves*

Later yo,

Icy
SweetRapturedLite chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
omg! that was adorable! u have to continue or something...that was just so sweet. I love this pairing, and ur a great author.
WakingUpEmpty chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
i liked this one.
radiany chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Anzu's attempt at friendship makes me squirm a little in my seat. It reminded me of the stereotype!Anzu.

Some parts were a little exaggerated, but other than that, it was perfect. As in perfectly amusing :)

I adored the way you described the characters, and I loved the way Yuugi watched the entire event. It was hilarious XD

Still, AnzuKaiba, misura? AnzuYuugi? Perhaps the reverse, yes.

And thanks for the JouKaiba hints :) Or for making me think them :P

With love,

Radiany
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
...wow, Seto's a jerk. ::snickers:: Sorry, ignore that. But yeah. I liked the analogy of Kaiba and Joey's bashing-type relationship. And the lunch drama in the background. Geez, Kaiba, don't you want friends like those? _

Poor Anzu. (Eat lots of chocolate, girl. It does help.) She rocks. :P Just 'cause Kaiba doesn't appreciate her...

Nice fic! Ciao!

DSF
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Much to say - Much to love.

I liked how Yugi didn't notice how Joey and Honda had stolen his food because he was too busy noticing Anzu and Kaiba. It seems very much like him.

Honda accusing Joey of being a pig was rather... cute. XDD

The way you described Kaiba's way of communicating with everyone was very good, for lack of a better word.

Everyone seemed rather IC, except for the fact that Anzu hates Kaiba, but even she was IC despite it. Not much else _too_ say, so... yeah. 3
elizanicolequinzi chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
I liked it. Particularily the last bit where anzu is talking about the way that seto twists what people are saying. It strikes me as being very true.
peeps chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
hm interesting i'm looking forward to more update soon.
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Cool! Short but really good. The conversation between Anzu and Seto was nicly done, not to mention that you some how developed the characters thoughs and feeling in your words.
Killian chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
loved the last line
Kyoko Komiashi chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
CUTE! Poor Yugi, I would kill Honda and Jonouchi if they took my lunch! One thing i notice is that you use all the japanese names except for Joey's. Is it just easier to write Joey, than Jonouchi?

Anyways, love the story, and Kaiba does need a friend, though I doubt it'll be Anzu.

Kyoko
Her Girl Friday chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Hello! 'Tis thine own Hush Puppie, I can't remember if I told you. Anyway...

I love this. Anzu is dogged but understanding, Yuugi is wistful, Kaiba is... Kaiba. So Kaiba. So UTTERLY Kaiba. I love you for that.

I like the observations of his communications with Joey. It really fits.