Reviews for Surging Forward
Tzarista chapter 28 . 12/10/2013
you have kiss ass stories, they are great :-)
thank you for writing and sharing it with us
it's been ten years since you started writing the trilogy but we still keep reading
scmumsy chapter 28 . 8/1/2013
AWESOME! OUTSTANDING! I have read a lot of different versions of my show but I really enjoyed your work. You have a gift to bring so much alive with words. Thanks for all of your work and for sharing. Hope to read some more of your work or any who you recommend. Good job.
scmumsy chapter 27 . 8/1/2013
Man I wonder what was in that vial and what did he mean it was to end them? Feen...awe man. I just knew it was Aiden and she was ok. Then Techie went to her and love she had a few moments with him, unitl he was shot. I thought before I read he was shot that maybe he was feel a small faint pulse from Feen. Outstanding work.
scmumsy chapter 26 . 8/1/2013
Wow...Aiden and Feen...*tears* Man I hope they will be okay. Hope Max kicks Ames into the next century.
scmumsy chapter 23 . 8/1/2013
Oh come on! I know they are twins but Alec had 10 years training on Ben, he should of been kicking his butt better! I agree it did feel like kindergarden...LOL
scmumsy chapter 21 . 8/1/2013
Talk about perfect timing...YEA! I knew that was going to happen to Pix and love how Max went off on the idiots who hurt him. Alec is right about Ben.
scmumsy chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
Pix is smarter than this, man. I mean he is letting Ben use him as a puppet to stir things up. Where are the rest of Max's sibs? Ben is getting on my LAST nerve. Oh, man I just had a thought, what if Pix is caught by those thermo things. Max will have to step up and hopefully kick Ben butt!
scmumsy chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
Okay don't know how I feel about Max not telling Drew she SLEPT with Dek, and it was really innocent. I hope she doesn't hold it against her and think that she was shacking up with her brother who is her mate's twin. LOL They all need Jerry Springer. :)
scmumsy chapter 18 . 7/31/2013
I hate White and Decker is runner up almost tied. Why poor Bill?
scmumsy chapter 17 . 7/31/2013
Yeah for Aide for his chance for love...I hope Zack and Emma work out so he can back off Max. Poor Alec first Dek now Zack.
scmumsy chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Awesome work. Love the reunion and so glad they finally really talked. A most definet tissue moment.
scmumsy chapter 11 . 7/29/2013
Thank goodness, all's right in my world now! Man Alec better hang on b/c Dek is going to get on his LAST nerve. LOL
scmumsy chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
Ouch! No, no, no! I really like Dek but he is her friend, and she is not in a good place right now for him to use to make a move. Alec man get your head straight and go get your girl. PLEASE! :)
scmumsy chapter 9 . 7/29/2013
Alec did good helping a fellow manticorian but he needs to look at it as being a leader not a hero for Max. Their unit and others need them esp. with White getting close. I hope to see the old Alec back from earlier not this caveman wannabe.
scmumsy chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
MEN! Healthy or sick they will NEVER change. He HAD a good thing going with Max that he SAID he always wanted and loved her. But the FIRST bleached blonde binbo with NO class showing her 'girls' off here he is acting like a typical...man. Aggggg!
1,196 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »