Reviews for Surging Forward
Ginny A Heron chapter 28 . 2/7
I really enjoyed this trilogy of stories! I started at Left Behind a few days ago and it's been a bit of a roller coaster since then :)
Enjoyed the Max/Alex and I was surprisingly fond of the Original Characters!
I also liked the Supernatural reference/s!

Thanks :)
When did Biggs die?
Now I'm pissed at Ben
Okay dude, I think we're kinda cool again.
I liked this chapter and the developments between Max and Alec. Good job
I didn't really like this chapter.
Dek annoyed me, and I found Max to be a bit petty. Especially since she'd been the one to go kiss another guy not a couple of days after leaving Alec. She kinda just shifted all the blame onto Alec.
What is she doing?
Are Alec and Max high in this fic? Is that what's going on?
Why is he thinking about her as if she's a housewife? This is the kind of thing I'd expect from Logan

(I am enjoying the story)
Why are you doing this? This isn't Alec.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/26/2015
"Your tax dollars at work." Awesome. Just awesome.
Jen10Jen chapter 10 . 4/13/2015
So much for heading to bed after this chapter (Wake up older)... Hopefully the next one won't end on such a cliff hanger.
Jen10Jen chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
This little fanfic binge of mine is really starting to get in the way of real life. And I'm loving every moment of it. I mean, who doesn't enjoy a great AU piece?
Tzarista chapter 28 . 12/10/2013
you have kiss ass stories, they are great :-)
thank you for writing and sharing it with us
it's been ten years since you started writing the trilogy but we still keep reading
scmumsy chapter 28 . 8/1/2013
AWESOME! OUTSTANDING! I have read a lot of different versions of my show but I really enjoyed your work. You have a gift to bring so much alive with words. Thanks for all of your work and for sharing. Hope to read some more of your work or any who you recommend. Good job.
scmumsy chapter 27 . 8/1/2013
Man I wonder what was in that vial and what did he mean it was to end them? Feen...awe man. I just knew it was Aiden and she was ok. Then Techie went to her and love she had a few moments with him, unitl he was shot. I thought before I read he was shot that maybe he was feel a small faint pulse from Feen. Outstanding work.
scmumsy chapter 26 . 8/1/2013
Wow...Aiden and Feen...*tears* Man I hope they will be okay. Hope Max kicks Ames into the next century.
1,207 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »