Reviews for Surging Forward
FaerysWing chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
What happened to your website? I search for it but can't find it anywhere.
MelanieJan chapter 28 . 9/15/2011
Alright so, a couple weeks ago I decided to pull out my Dark Angel boxsets and then I decided to start reading DA fanfiction again... this is what led me to the ‘Left Behind Series’ and my god I forgot how much I loved it the first time I read it years ago. I don’t remember if I ever reviewed back then... probably not ‘cause I use to be a horrible reviewer. But, anyway, I couldn’t not leave you review after spending the past week (when not at work or the university) re-reading it all. I laughed, I cried (okay.. bawled like a damn baby), and I fell in love with all the characters again. My heart broke every time a life was lost. I never wanted it to end! I tried to drag the last three chapters out as long as I possibly could so that I could live in denial about it being over. But, alas, I’ve reached the end now and in a couple weeks I’ll probably go back and read it all again, because I can. Now that my tears have dried though and I’ve gotten some of my rambling out of my system I just want to say THANK YOU for writing such a great series. I don’t know if you’ll read this review, but I hope you will just so that you know this story is still loved. And hey, if you’re bored one day maybe you’ll feel inspired to write a ‘five years later’ type deal... even if it’s just one chapter! I’m working on a DA fic write now... and I may have to borrow a character or two from your series... (Though I don’t remember the faces you used for them. But, if I do use them I will make sure to let you know!) Anyway, I should probably stop rambling now. I think I'll go eat some ice cream to cheer myself up!

3 MelanieJan
Frannie-pants chapter 21 . 7/26/2011
Well, I'm just reviewing to say that I LOVED the Supernatural reference in this chapter. (:
debbieja chapter 28 . 7/14/2011
Just read this series and I have to say it was incredible! Very nicely done
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 28 . 3/21/2011
Hi Fayth, just re read your series from start to finish. I have to say it is my favourite DA fanfiction ever and wanted to let you know that whilst sick in bed it was a great comfort and it has not lost its heart, humour, suspense or tear-jerker elements since its completion in 2006. Thanks soo much for sharing it all with us!
justforalaugh chapter 28 . 12/19/2010
OK have just finished all but pressing onwards. One word. WOW. I loved it soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. thank you for writing them.
nellie330 chapter 28 . 12/17/2010
Beautiful ending to a wonderful story. Not going to lie I cried a bit these last two chapters
alecygoodness22 chapter 10 . 10/22/2010
Ok, so as much as I was mad at Alec for being such an ass, and as much as I love my Max and Alec togetherness, I have to say, I was so excited about the ending. Maybe Max and Dek can help each other scratch the itch and Alec need never know just like Dek need never know about Drew and Ben lol. I can't wait to read the next chapter, which I'm gonna do right now, toodles!
lamiaseb chapter 28 . 10/21/2010
wow, I can't find anything to say that could explain how I feel about your fics. it has been a great ride from left behind, and I couldn't stop reading untill I reach this chapter.

good work, it was a great tale.

I hope that you will consider writing another dark angel fic. anyway I wanted to tel you that I had loved your work for this serie
alecygoodness22 chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
I'm enjoying finding out what Max and Alec have been up to and how Max came in to Jam Pony this go round. Hopefully Alec will take a hint and follow close behind. I can't wait til the others start piecing in.
alecygoodness22 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
So I just sent you a review for your sister story saying I couldn't find this one, and then my brain caught up; and told me to use the search option. lol. I'm still interested in your website though if it is still active so I can see the pictures and everything though. I look forward to this segment and hope it's as great as the others have been.
Darthme1011 chapter 28 . 4/8/2010
Wow Just wow thats all i can say
maipigen chapter 28 . 11/7/2009
Wonderful!

I'm still amazed over how many tears I shed and how much hurt I felt in m heart whenever something happened to your Original Characters. I won't mention their names in case other people read this review, but still - it's a really great gift you've got there!

I have looked at your profile and seen that you've moved a bit away from M/A manticore fics - I hope you'll return someday, because I seriously think you have written one of the best Dark Angel series out there - if not the best.

I used to be a Logan Lover, but like you i sort of fell off him in season two (and then I later heard that the writers of the show wanted to put Max and Alec closer and that "Logan" pitched a fit so...).

Now I'm a Max and Alec lover all the way.

I hope you'll write more!

If not, thanks for sharing your talent and story with me.

Happy future writing

ditte mai

denmark
AlysLuv chapter 28 . 8/31/2009
Loved this story, great work with the war, you gave a great live picture in ur writing.
AlysLuv chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
omg, where the heck is Alec
1,207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »