Reviews for Surging Forward
lamiaseb chapter 28 . 10/21/2010
wow, I can't find anything to say that could explain how I feel about your fics. it has been a great ride from left behind, and I couldn't stop reading untill I reach this chapter.

good work, it was a great tale.

I hope that you will consider writing another dark angel fic. anyway I wanted to tel you that I had loved your work for this serie
alecygoodness22 chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
I'm enjoying finding out what Max and Alec have been up to and how Max came in to Jam Pony this go round. Hopefully Alec will take a hint and follow close behind. I can't wait til the others start piecing in.
alecygoodness22 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
So I just sent you a review for your sister story saying I couldn't find this one, and then my brain caught up; and told me to use the search option. lol. I'm still interested in your website though if it is still active so I can see the pictures and everything though. I look forward to this segment and hope it's as great as the others have been.
Darthme1011 chapter 28 . 4/8/2010
Wow Just wow thats all i can say
maipigen chapter 28 . 11/7/2009
Wonderful!

I'm still amazed over how many tears I shed and how much hurt I felt in m heart whenever something happened to your Original Characters. I won't mention their names in case other people read this review, but still - it's a really great gift you've got there!

I have looked at your profile and seen that you've moved a bit away from M/A manticore fics - I hope you'll return someday, because I seriously think you have written one of the best Dark Angel series out there - if not the best.

I used to be a Logan Lover, but like you i sort of fell off him in season two (and then I later heard that the writers of the show wanted to put Max and Alec closer and that "Logan" pitched a fit so...).

Now I'm a Max and Alec lover all the way.

I hope you'll write more!

If not, thanks for sharing your talent and story with me.

Happy future writing

ditte mai

denmark
AlysLuv chapter 28 . 8/31/2009
Loved this story, great work with the war, you gave a great live picture in ur writing.
AlysLuv chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
omg, where the heck is Alec
merthurdrarry chapter 28 . 6/19/2009
THE. BEST. STORY. i read all of them and wow! but still there are parts that i want to know like pix's book, what he felt when he learned max was gonna leave with ben, and i'm hoping you can update Pressing Onward. Anyway I have to say i truly an sad to see the end. But i enjoyed it so much, i go to bed still in this world w/ max, alec, dek,aiden, felx,ben, etc. i feel so attached. So thank you for writing such an amazin story. thanx
alliekiwi chapter 28 . 3/24/2009
I've been down with the flu but was lucky enough to find this series tokeep me spell-bound whilst recuperating. Thank you so much for a fabulous read. I only wish there was more - what happened in Europe with Anna, what Coco's wedding was like, etc etc.
Tracie113 chapter 28 . 12/4/2008
Wow I barely stred reading Max/Alec stories and I gt t say this has go to be one of my favorite. I'm s glad i stumbled onto this epic trilogy. Although i was not in it throughout the three years run. But I feel so connected with these characters. Love your story. You should consider making another sequel like a follow up story.

By the way thanks for making Psycho Ben more understandable... I am so in love with Psycho Ben... he needs a girlfriend, you should hve hooked him up with Anna that will be s hilarious.

Favorite Lines...

Max: "As if..." towards Bulli

Alec: "He said no one likes me." and "If I kill him would that be consider homicide or suicide?"

Jondy: "Did someone forget to give Ben his Prozac this week?" or something like that.

Drew: "Says the guy who had to come back for his hair gel."

Oh and everything Ben and Aiden say. They are just so funny one's a psycho and the other one's a guy who loves his apron... So cute my to favorites beside my #1 Alec of course.

Don't like Zan and Dek much...

Anywho I hope u consider writing another sequel cus for sure I be alone for the ride.
gingersnappy chapter 28 . 11/15/2008
What a ride. Thanks so much. You totally redefined Dark Angel, deepening the universe and fulfilling the promise of a great concept that was abandoned too soon. Your characters are so interesting and how you manage to make each one stand out just blows my mind.

I know you must know how awesome you are by now, but I thought I'd tell you anyway.
Sellobug chapter 28 . 10/16/2008
Hello, I finshed this story a long time ago and forgot to review but then I came across it again and I had to tell you how much I loved this triology and is my favorite story on the whole site. and I'm really disapointed that there is no more to read:(:(:( I really hope you carry on writing because you are really good at it.

byebyebyebyebye!
whoa dream big chapter 28 . 8/24/2008
I just re-read the entire Left Behind series and I fell in love with it all over again.

I was wondering if you were thinking of adding more to it? I'd really love to read more of your characters, even if it's little one-parters. I always wanted to see more of B.J./Anna as well... I'm not sure you've considered that though!

I, for one, am definitely not done with the Left Behind universe. I love the characters and the entire feel of it all. I hope you write more of it! :)
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 28 . 12/24/2007
I love this story it my second time reading it actualy. You should write something about Coco and Jason comeing to Terminal City. That would be really cool to read about how Jason reacted to Coco's strange little family.
grayceg chapter 28 . 12/17/2007
This story was so sad but so sweet, I loved it! Ah! It was so good!
1,199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »