Reviews for Speak Now
burgundy eyes chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
this fic is so sweet and emotional. you ended it at the right moment.
waterlilies52 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I like it. :D It focuses on a single moment and zeros in on all the thoughts and feelings of the main character. Very detailed ]
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
good fic
Paraluman chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
an excellent example of something called bittersweet.. sniff sniff...
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
WOW, that showed so much emotions! It was sad and sweet!

Fav couple too ]
Aeris888 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
A wonderful fanfic - beautifully written, and almost unbearably poignant. This is really an exhilarating, virtuosic exploration of the characters' past and personalities. The story is so vividly imagined and detailed that I manage to say to myself: "This is the way it must or could have been."

"He'd never stopped loving her, even when he was supposed to love someone else. For all her talk about how finding someone new was the right thing for both of them, he knew she couldn't really believe it, or else she never would have been with him that night. She'd insisted that all of this was inevitable, but if that was true, then why was he standing?"

The way you write it is so uh..I can't think of a word right now, but I say it's REALLY, REALLY makes sense. Not to mention, believable to boot. I was never really a fan of Yukito anyway, so, yeah.

Keep building _
Sunfrost chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Good.
Alice in June chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Beautiful work. I loved the descriptions and how they helped me visualize the scenes in the story and I enjoyed the characterization. It's interesting how you mention that Yukito's hand would have been comfortable before the incident but now it's just like a shackle (there's a part of me that hates Yukito hence my delight at the observation).

'He'd never stopped loving her, even when he was supposed to love someone else. For all her talk about how finding someone new was the right thing for both of them, he knew she couldn't really believe it, or else she never would have been with him that night. She'd insisted that all of this was inevitable, but if that was true, then why was he standing?'

This part is so sweet and I couldn't agree more :). And finally, the last warmed my heart. It's such a damn shame that there aren't more TouyaxKaho fics.
Rain Sky chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
That was beautifully portrayed. You didn't let a single detail slip through.
Impashence chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
aw... thats so sad... you should write more fanfiction, though! man, there really arent enough in this pairing!
Mrs Hiragizawa chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
i liked it, i just love this couple
YunCyn chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Absolutely lovely. :) Simplicity and subtlety at its best and a wonderful ending that makes the reader sigh and want more at the same time. Also keeps the reader guessing about what happened next so that's a definite plus. Wonderful writing. Please keep up the good work. :)
Strained Blue chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
You already know how amazing a writer you are! *wahhs enviously* I especially loved the part... how you talked about... the translations of the names... That in itself was a beautiful thought. *nods* Great job.
rinslet chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
I love it! _
nikki chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Sometimes it is just great to read a good one-shot to give you a break from all the other things in your life. and that one was just lovely. keep writing.