Reviews for Creator of the Borg
NANA100 chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
hello i was wondering if you would consider continuing the story i have become intranced with the story and wish to know what happens to belanna and seven. but on this story im glad tom was put to deathand kudos on tuvok getting emotional exallent techniqe.
Dagda06117032 chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Hopefully you will finish this one.
Rain Addict CM chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
I respect that you only want to put complete work out into the world. I look forward to the rest of this. The cliffhanger had me at the edge of my seat. Hope your able to finish this soon lol.
beaches13 chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
I was & I stress was enjoying your story. I do NOT understand the need for rape, especially in a f/f pairing story - like we don't get enough of that crap in reality or "straight" storylines. And then not to finish on a more positive note was reprehensible.
Silvara rivana chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
I am sooo glad that I came to look for your story on here. I read it on passion and perfection site and was very sad that story 2 was not on there. I am hopeing that you get to finish the second story and I don't mind that you don't like publishing before it's finished. Good luck with the wrighting.
MONEBUDDHA chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Just wanted to say, Really, Really good story. I loved it! Can't wait for you to continue.
Guyana Rose chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
Good luck with school & everything else. This story is GREAT & I do look forward to the ending :)
Rono777 chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
I loved the original version and look forward to reading this one when it is finished.

I understand completely you not wanting to publish incomplete stories. Personally, I no longer read stories until they are flagged complete.

Good luck with school and life!

Thanks for sharing...

Ronnie
GoddessAnjanee chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Thanks for the update and good luck :)
Swishla chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
I enjoyed your first story and the teaser. Good luck with school and work. Thanks for the enjoyable read!
Athenanoel chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
found the complete first story on ralst. LOVE IT! except for what happened to Seven at the end...so...when will you be publishing The Creator?
Guyana Rose chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This is an EXCELLENT story! I do hope it continues. This was such a great way for these wonderful characters to get together. Please continue!
AthenaNoel chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
A TEASER! All you gave was a little hint about the next chapter! Gods, this story is absolutly amazing and all you gave was a teaser? PLEASE tell me that you will be updating very very soon. This is one of the best T/S stories I have ever read, and I really really want to know what will happen next!
F75 chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Comments from the previous chapter: Although I understand that Seven was still weak from the pregnancy, I don't understand how Tom could have overpowered her.

On the other hand, cute family scenes.

Can't wait for the next installment.

Great job.
Stokely chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
loved it cant wait for the Creator