Reviews for Tell Us
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/14
Amen.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
That is amazing! So wonderfully written..so true!
snowboarder9 chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
nice
MedinaMax chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Oh, that's good. Very, very good.

It's absolutely true. Nicely done! Keep it up!
q.t a.k.a spice chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Preach the word sista!
Maiden light chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Amen
a random person chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Sorry, think your logic just eluded me there by half way through. Oh well! Whoever said religion was logical in the first place?
matt chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
trying too hard to be preachy for it to be any good. Sure, i don't believe in your view, but i have no problem with you having it, and even voicing it.. but don't be so preachy about it.
CDAnders chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
I like this! I'm a Christian, and it's great to finally hear from someone who'll openly discuss the fact. Love it! I think TENG is a hilarious movie! Especially Kronk. I made my mom laugh SO hard in the GROCERY store, doing the Kronk dance, you know, when he was doing his own theme song? She just couldn't stop laughing! Maybe I should be a comedian... Anyway, love your fic! C. D. Anders ;)
MitoraAkamori chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
YEAH YOU TELL 'EM GIRL

because unfortunatly everyone except for the politically incorrect seem to be afraid to speak up...sad huh?

mitora.(a.k.a. politically incorrect _)
Puya89 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Gollum: interessting.

Smeagol: Very nice!
Heather Martin chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Amen sister! That was written from a true believer's heart!

-H.M.
You contradicted yourself chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
"We are not like mountains, eroding and growing

Or riverbeds being carved out by water."

If you believe that God created everything, then you should believe that GOD carves the mountains and riverbeds. In which case you ARE like these things!
Faithflame907 chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
I agree with this. It really makes sense and is straight to the point. Keep the good work up!
Chalindra chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Beautyful. Thats really all there is to say. The truth...