Reviews for New Memories
Amaniiiiz chapter 14 . 1/5/2008
i LOVE IT! please write a sequel son! they should make a movie out of it :D lol
MovedFromSite chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
This is a great story! Please write second one!
kitkatkelly chapter 31 . 1/3/2006
Hurrah! I'm so glad you're not deleting it. Take all the time you need on the sequel - you're a busy girl.
Safaria chapter 30 . 12/30/2005
OMG! This was an awsome fanfic! I have to say that I'm a huge fan of the Prince of Peria trilogy and after just beating The Two Thrones it was interesting to read this fanfic. I thought the time put into making this was well worth it. Yes it may be a little off from what happens in The Two Thrones but hey, it's a fanfic. I'm so glad that I got a chance to read this so you better not delete it! I'm sure my friend will love it too as another fan of our dear Prince. Once again, great job on it and I hope that some day you'll be able to write that extra part of the story that you wanted to. (just watch out for those little spelling mistakes )
Sorceress Cassandra180 chapter 30 . 12/29/2005
Awesome story! The imagery, is stunning. And I could almost imagine the Prince and Farah speaking the chapter's they narrated. I can't wait for "The Dawn of a New Life"

By the way, DON'T DELEATE THIS! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
Lady Discord chapter 31 . 12/20/2005
Don't you dare delete this fic! That would be a tremendous mistake. So what if you're not going to write the sequel? That doesn't mean that new people will not enjoy this fic as it is. Trust me, don't delete it, leave it there. It's not like you have to pay for it to appear on the site. Let it just be there for eternity. You just might wake up one morning with the desire to write that sequel and then feel like shooting yourself for deleting this story. This might happen after 5 months or 5 years, but please, please, please take my advice and leave it there just in case. Believe me, you wouldn't want to regret this later. It'll be terrible, I know for a fact.

Look at me! I haven't updated my stories for ages, but I will never delete any of them because I know that one day I will feel the urge to continue one of them. This has happened before and will surely happen again. On the other hand, I'm in the same situation as you. Lot's of work and no spare time. I thought college would be easier but it is a 10 times more stressful than high-school and in the very little free time that I have I simply want to relax and enjoy myself, and writing stories is rather tiresome. I'm so angry with this becasue I have so many ideas for my stories but no time to put them properly into words.

So, please, I beg you, take my advice and DON'T DELETE THE STORY. Moreover, save it on your computer, or on a disk, to have it, just in case. You'll enjoy reading it when you're older.

Good luck with your projects and I hope you'll someday find the time and the proper mood to write some more.

Your faithful reviewer (who appologizes for not reviewing the last chapters, although she has read them, and loved them of course)

This was indeed a wonderful story!
Sakura123 chapter 30 . 12/17/2005
Well for the most part this was an interesting, Prince of Persia fanfiction. The positive notes is that the Prince was not "Brooding" and practically whinning in this fanfiction like a majority of other fanfiction's I've read (COMPLETE and IN-PROGRESS alike) have him doing. But I do have to say that maybe he was just a little to on the light side. Farah was a bit "UN-Farah" like in his fanfiction, espically concerning her sistuation. Shirin was interesting original character, though I have to say that maybe she was just a little to "Sarcastic and Optimisic" in some of the chapters; The entire plotline with her and Dahaka(?) was a bit wonky. The storyline really felt like it was thinned out a tad too bit in a span of 30 chapters. Sometimes the humor was over the top, but other than that I found the story to be very enjoyable, the characters were interesting.

Sakura123
Dreaming Aloud chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
To the person that said that Farah died in the first game: yes she did, but when time was rewound she was brought back to life and it is in a period of time after that happening that this story takes place in.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2005
sori she didnt die she just fell down a deep dark hole!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
erm just incase you didnt realise, farah died in the first game!
MisuzHouston chapter 30 . 10/28/2005
Awesome story, can't wait for "The Dawn Of A New Life" D
Cara chapter 30 . 10/23/2005
Dear dreaming aloud thankyou so much for your fanfic it was really really really really impressively amazingly inarguably...well just plain brilliant! _

I really loved it! if you could spare a moment once you have posted up the new "The Dawn of a New Life" i would really apreciate it if not i'll just cheack back in a few mths time! Thanks again i just- it was just-funny and dramatic and romantic really good ha ha

luv Cara
ToaIruini chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
hey great PoP story!
Sayeh chapter 28 . 9/21/2005
why did shirin have to go? she was such a wonderful character and i like her more than farah... i prefer prince x shirin... but oh well, nice story, but it's getting very boring lately when shirin died. she was a sand creature right? then maybe there's hope that she can be revived... please atleast revive her, if she isn't human, it may be possible... please? _
Lady Discord chapter 28 . 9/7/2005
Wow, Farah sure does have a lot of brothers! Great chapter,btw. I love it how you make it all look so real instead of simply sticking to the plain action scenes of the game. You’ve created an incredible background for both Farah and the Prince and I can hardly wait to read more. I’m curious if we’ll ever find out who is Eknath in love with. I also want to know more about Shirin so please update soon! Oh, and great dialog, great lines!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »