Reviews for The Secret Ingredient
Anon chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I liked the story - its very lighthearted, and it amuses me so much that for all of the careful plotting, he gets tripped up by something so natural (because "its just how everyone does it" is how we all learn family ways of doing, isn't it?).

And, it really, deeply amuses me that the way it's written, the secret ingredient is apparently the cinnamon. Not the ginseng or lime juice, or the secret spice mix of all of them, but the cinnamon (which isn't actually all that unusual). And while that sentence probably sounds nitpicky, I don't mean it to be... It just really made me laugh and wonder what cookie recipe would have cinnamon stand out among all of the ingredients listed.
katiek121 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This was such a great story! Chris was always so careful not to say anything because of "future consequences" but he didn't even have to say anything to get caught by Piper. The idea of the secret ingredient was a clever way for then to find out.
opelleam chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Fluff and sweet, everything i like! thanks
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
loved it.
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I can't believe how many times i've read this story but I love it every time.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This is a very unusual Chris revelation story. Everyone acts reasonably, there's a bit of "oh, I feel kinda bad" but no wallowing in guilt, angst or spitefulness; and there's an understandable bonding over mixed feelings about a mostly-absent father. I like it!
WitchPencil chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This was a really sweet revaluation fic. It had detail which some Chris rev's don't, and good description of emotions too. Very nice, Thank you for the good read!

Until next time,

~Chow4noW~
Kateya chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Loved the out of the box thinking for Chris' slip. Just curious, is the recipe a real one or something you made up?
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Great story!
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
lol
mjm chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Yay! I can totally see this happening. Chris was too careful about everything else but if he's the natural cook I always felt his character should be he'd definitely bake secret recipe cookies by accident. D
Catnatural chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Aw what a lovely story! D
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
i love it
Reading4soul chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Funny and sweet. Can't believe the secret ingredient gave him away. XD Much love for the Piper-Chris banter.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
XDD I can't believe cookies gave him away! That is so original, different from all the other Chris revelation plots. I love it. XDD
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »