Reviews for Shadowed Halloween
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Not bad. Feels like the start of a really good story rather then a one shot tho'.
Chase chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
I have always enjoyed the idea of shadowrun and you have crossed it over with Buffy in a interesting way. I would love to see a continuation of Xanders adventures.

As far as Alex's concern of the change. It is magic anything can happen. And personally if Argent was a runner in Seattle then have no fear that the judge will live. He would have knowledge of many weapons and fighting styles.
Alex chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Question: why did he get to keep the enhancements? If so, shouldn't Willow still be able to walk through walls? Shouldn't Buffy's hair be that sexy dark colour? Shouldn't all those demon-kids still look like demons?

I can understand the memories lingering, but not the extras. And, for the record, how's Xander supposed to come up with the rocket launcher idea, if he doesn't have soldier boy's memories? Which, by extension, means that all humanity will be wiped out by the Judge...
Alex chapter 1 . 9/29/2004

X-Over chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Intresting crossover story you have here. I would like to read more of it. Please write a sequel very soon. Thank you! :)