Reviews for Fire
yamiyuki chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This was well written :) really sad though which broke my heart (poor Gary)
enteryournamehere5 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
This story is incredible! I feel bad for Gary, though.
sleepfastdreamhard chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
WHY IS ASH SUCH A DUMBASS UGH I WOULD OF LET GARY FEED THE FLAME*

God this story is amazing asldkjgldksj.
Ashlygal chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
WOWZA.

This was REALLY good!

VERY dramatic and well put together!

You are very talented!

You should continue this!

Like...how maybe Ash likes him too but was too scared and ran away...I dunno...and then later they get together(for the fans' sake! lol)This is one of the best gary X Ash fics I have read! I am TRUELY impressed! _
Daughter.Shadow chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Its cute. I feel really sorry for Gary though.
xxshebeexx chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
That was gorgoeous... you called it spicy and it is, hot and spicy :) I love the pent up feelings, the confusion and Ash's reaction to Gary's advance - it's kind of like fire itself, pushing back and forth, forcing itself forward and retreating.. IMO anyway. Brilliant!
Mizuni-no-neko chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
*cries* I hate onesided palletshipping T-T
Vicious-Loner chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
I feel so sorry for Gary I almost cried. It's heartbreaking to know you've ruined everything yet you couldn't have stopped it. Wonderfully written and I really enjoyed it.
pendulii chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
How sad!(As in cryT_T sad not...whatever,I'm gonna shut up)Poor Gary,poor Ash...WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD?*cries in a corner*

I think you should write a sequel,like Stumbling Gracifully sadi frrom Ash's pint of view...I'm sure you'd write it really well!
Stumbling Gracifully chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
This is so awesome! You just gotta right a sequel! I'm dying to see more to know more! Tell it from Ash's side or something! This story is going places...or it could! Please continue it.
Leela's tears chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
well i am not into Pokemon at all, but cause u asked us southpark readers so nicely how could i not? And it was pretty good, i didn't expect it to go in the direction of rape & u convayed gary's passion so well, afterwards i wondered y i didn't see it coming. Nice job:)
Nikita chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
... wow ... *is magerly speechless*

*regains usual composer* wow, that was really... good! _ i was stunned, shocked, sad (for Gary), and god no's what else...

that was brilliant!
Star chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I really liked this fic. I can't comment about the characters being in or out of characters since I haven't watched Pokemon for, well, years, and when I did, I didn't even consider this pairing as an option. But I liked that fic as a story, it's well-written and I could feel what Gary was going through.

To the guy that wrote that mini-flame (even though he probably won't read this): I won't comment on your narrow-mindness, but you should at least read at least the couple warnings at the fic summery. You can't blame anyone for reading something they wrote that you didn't like if you ignore their warnings.
Sword-wielder chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
Your writing style is okay, but it's what you write as much as how you write...Gary seemed out of character; a story about how Gary almost raped Ash is definately not what I expected of shipping!
MistyLover87 chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
This was one of the best written fics I've seen. There wasn't a single wasted line, and you conveyed Gary's emotions incredibly well.

To the anonymous loser below:

'Ash and Misty is the correct pairing.' Look dude, I'm a strong Pokeshipper, but there isn't such a thing as the 'correct' pairing. Who even says there has to be a pairing at all? The whole point of fanfiction is the freedom to write whatever. And this is fic does just that. I don't think Gary's gay either, but that doesn't matter. His feelings can still be conveyed in a fanfic regardless of whether he is crushing on a man or a woman.

For the record I'm not gay, in case you are using that as an excuse for my anger. Prejudice and narrow mindedness is what annoys me, hence, you annoy me.

I could argue this point with you all day...but I'd rather end on an immature and inarticulate statement instead: You suck. Go to Hell.

And dude, using a capital letter every once in a while wouldn't kill you either...