Reviews for And you're not mine
AuroraExecution chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I love this fic. It's so painful and sad, and makes you want to shake them both and scream at them that that's not how it works, that they do love each other, or could if they gave each other the chance, and they deserve to be happy.

Thank you so much for writing such an impossibly beautiful story~
eMu3 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
i don't know if i ever got around to reviewing you when i first read this fic ages ago or not, but a reminder's always nice anyway. they're a little different from how i picture them, but i absolutely love your characterizations of yohji and aya. damn. now i'm gonna hafta reread your weiss stuff again. :)
ChiisanaAnisa chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
The Best Weiss Kreuz fiction here. Really, it is. I love everything, from the descriptions to the angsty emotions. From Yoji's words and inner thoughts, and from Aya being Aya to a degree. But what I loved the most was that "And you're not mine" idea. It just grabbed and pulled at me and made me love this story like crazy.

Could you tell me the artist of the song? And the name, please?
MikaSamu chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
Perfect little jewel.
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
This was cute but confusing
phoinos chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
Oh man. So very, very good, but exquisitely painful. I really like how you've captured both Aya and Yohji in this. Normally I dislike songfics, but this story makes me want to find the song so I can read it over again with appropriate background music. Very beautiful writing style. I'm impressed, and eagerly awaiting more stories from you.