Reviews for Digimon V: Warzone
Anni-chan290595 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
wow cool story

red the 1st charpter

and

*klick it in the favorites*

bye klette
kaze karter chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
i'm a littel late since ya up to chap 7 alresdy but ahwell it's still a cool story oh and i actully like takumi ha! that ticks my brother off keep it up one of the best
Light's Blue Blossom chapter 7 . 4/30/2005
This makes me so mad! From the part that Jake went to the Digital World and before, the plot was the same as this other story! I'm not lying, but I think I incidentally deleted that person off my author alert or he/she deleted her/his account. I know I read those part before! I even remember about her/him saying something like 'Familiar? It's my own original idea' or something like that.

Anyway, UPDATE SOON!
Dark Qiviut chapter 7 . 3/21/2005
Hmm. I must say, this has become quite interesting. Length's up to you.

Nice piece of work, Takeru. Keep it up!

*add author and story to favs & author alert*
Star Girl11 chapter 6 . 3/10/2005
That was interesting. Um it seems that 1.3 is missing, what happened to it? I want to read it! Anyway that was good! Please update soon!
Dark Qiviut chapter 6 . 2/6/2005
I've read your story on this website and on the other one. I can see a difference. I must say that you're doing a great job here. I can't wait for the next chapter to come up. Bye now!
Wing012 chapter 4 . 11/28/2004
i luv ur story. is it going to be tazumi or kozumi? when will the next chapter going to be out? i cant wait.
xmad chapter 4 . 10/27/2004
hi im a long time digimon fan (from 1st season) and i would like to say that the storyline is cool and what will jakusa's element be? i mean all the elements have been taken
CustomMagnum chapter 4 . 10/27/2004
It seems decent so far, but I can't really tell until the action starts.
Scarred Dragonia chapter 4 . 10/26/2004
Jakuza seems like a nice guy, but I hope he doesn't fall into the Gary-Stu mold later- he seems like someone who can develop really nicely, with loads of room for character growth.

To tell you the truth... when I visited your profile...

I couldn't, and can't believe you're in the 7th grade. I'm not American, but I think that means you're 12 years old. (I have no knowledge of the American school system.) However, if you're 12, that means you're underage for this site. Oh well... You write really well for someone your age. I can't match up to your standards, and I;m older than you.

Good chapter, update soon.

P.S: Bull manure is spelt the way I spelt it.
Light's Blue Blossom chapter 4 . 10/25/2004
So what about the other Legendary Warriors? Will no one take their place? Where did it sound familiar? I'm not really sure, but it does. Nice chapter! update soon!
Scarred Dragonia chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
I like Tazumi and Kouzumi. So far, your story is good, but I find that you use American names sometimes when you're supposed to be using the Japanese ones. Great job. Update soon.
Light's Blue Blossom chapter 3 . 10/15/2004
It didin't seem that bad, but this chapter seems so familiar...Hm...I can't wait to find more about Jakuza. Where's Kouichi in this story?
Light's Blue Blossom chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
I can't wait to see the whole gang reunited after all this time. update soon!
Light's Blue Blossom chapter 3 . 10/1/2004
It's well organized and details and I'm a Tazumi fan, but I'm not much of a Kouzumi. Hopefully it won't be that. Can't see what happens next.