Reviews for System
LeahVRendell10 chapter 4 . 11/22/2016
This is freaking awesome. Sadly, it hasn't been updated since a decade...
kitkatkate2008 chapter 4 . 7/26/2016
This is great please continue this and update soon please xx
The Tardis is in 221B Camelot chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
Update
Crystalzap chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
heh nice! just wait till the Titans look him up :3

Hope you haven't given up on this its great :D
Ms. Unlucky chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
Oh, wow! i thought this was very, very good and i am looking forward to the next chapter! (Please hurry and write it!) All the characters were perfect, except Robin... this is a mistake i've been seeing in every Teen titan, Danny phantom cross over... your making Robin out to be a bigger jerk than he really is... i mean, ya, he'd be a bit of a meany but he would lighten up a little, but still hold on to his paranioa! XD omg! cant wait to see some more Danny and Slade action! So, again, please hurry! lol
redmustarddd chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
DUDE! I love it! I'm so depressed you stopped! IF you even look at your reviews anymore can you please finish this!
Patience Memory chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
I doubt this story is still being written judging by how long its gone without an update, but I just wanted to say you've done a great job of a TT DP crossover, even if it was dropped.

I'm in awe of your interpetation of Robin here.

IN AWE.

He seems so real... stunningly so. I really am utterly amazed by your insight into this complicated character. I know you do him better than I do.

If you plan on updating this, good luck on it. If not, good luck on whatever story you are working (planning) on now.

Thanks for the read!

-Pat
mystery writer5775 chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
So have you ever considered finishing this? It's got a very good plot and I enjoy it, even if there isn't much yet. You definately have the beginning of what could turn out to be a very good story.
inukagome15 chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
It's been over three years since you last updated this story. Care to explain?
Songbird of the End chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
Sweet. Please continue!
T-REX the TWIZZLE chapter 4 . 12/4/2007
write write write
fantasyhero chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
this story is cool i cant wait to see the next chapter! please update its been 3 years! did you abandon it?
ATLA4life chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
update! your story is real good so far! maybe you can be a bit more specific on whos saying what though, i kept getting a little confused. but i love the idea! you have to update!
Huzzah chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
did you abandon this fic? i hope you didn't i wanna know what happens next!
Shimo Ino chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
Very awesome! I love it and you sould keep the good work up!