Reviews for System
kitkatkate2008 chapter 4 . 7/26
This is great please continue this and update soon please xx
The Tardis is in 221B Camelot chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
Update
Crystalzap chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
heh nice! just wait till the Titans look him up :3

Hope you haven't given up on this its great :D
Ms. Unlucky chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
Oh, wow! i thought this was very, very good and i am looking forward to the next chapter! (Please hurry and write it!) All the characters were perfect, except Robin... this is a mistake i've been seeing in every Teen titan, Danny phantom cross over... your making Robin out to be a bigger jerk than he really is... i mean, ya, he'd be a bit of a meany but he would lighten up a little, but still hold on to his paranioa! XD omg! cant wait to see some more Danny and Slade action! So, again, please hurry! lol
redmustarddd chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
DUDE! I love it! I'm so depressed you stopped! IF you even look at your reviews anymore can you please finish this!
Patience Memory chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
I doubt this story is still being written judging by how long its gone without an update, but I just wanted to say you've done a great job of a TT DP crossover, even if it was dropped.

I'm in awe of your interpetation of Robin here.

IN AWE.

He seems so real... stunningly so. I really am utterly amazed by your insight into this complicated character. I know you do him better than I do.

If you plan on updating this, good luck on it. If not, good luck on whatever story you are working (planning) on now.

Thanks for the read!

-Pat
mystery writer5775 chapter 4 . 1/20/2009
So have you ever considered finishing this? It's got a very good plot and I enjoy it, even if there isn't much yet. You definately have the beginning of what could turn out to be a very good story.
inukagome15 chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
It's been over three years since you last updated this story. Care to explain?
Songbird of the End chapter 4 . 3/11/2008
Sweet. Please continue!
T-REX the TWIZZLE chapter 4 . 12/4/2007
write write write
fantasyhero chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
this story is cool i cant wait to see the next chapter! please update its been 3 years! did you abandon it?
ATLA4life chapter 4 . 10/10/2007
update! your story is real good so far! maybe you can be a bit more specific on whos saying what though, i kept getting a little confused. but i love the idea! you have to update!
Huzzah chapter 4 . 9/27/2007
did you abandon this fic? i hope you didn't i wanna know what happens next!
Shimo Ino chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
Very awesome! I love it and you sould keep the good work up!
Em Phantom chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
just curious, so you actually EVER plan on updating this? No, seriously, it's been like three years, and it's kinda hard to wait that long. Great story though, I'll give you props for that.

~Emily