Reviews for Fate
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 46 . 5/17
LOVED IT! Awesome job, thanks for posting! :D
Yuunari chapter 35 . 2/2
I have to say that I was enjoying this story a lot until this chapter. I've basically spent the day reading this only to come to this chapter and learn that whatever they've done won't make a bloody difference. It's basically pointless and a waste of time apart from them doing "their part" in their own past(which has always been questionable within the HP universe).

They're putting themselves through so much pain for nothing. They can't change anything and Lily and James will still die.

It might just be my opinion but that puts me off to finish the rest of the chapters as the survival of Lily and James is basically the thing that pulls the whole story. Now you've revealed they still die?

R.I.P I guess.. skipped to the last chapter and honestly didn't seem like I missed much- more than reading through emotional deaths.

The story is well written though, just not something for me it turns out as I don't particularly like reading stories that end up without much change anyway. This is like reading the Time-Turner arc in the third book.
DeathOfSanity chapter 46 . 1/7
I don't really know if you still read the reviews on this anymore, but I just wanted to say that I read this story a decade ago, when I first started reading fic, and it is by far my favorite hp fic ever. It really spoke to me and I still think of it fondly. Seriously, don't listen to the haters, because they've obviously got issues. This fic is and will always be the best. Thank you so so so much!
EeveeKey chapter 20 . 9/4/2016
Okay, yea, no.
I'm done. OC pairing crap is getting on my nerves. Kudos on the good grammar and story, but I'm just done.
EeveeKey chapter 15 . 9/4/2016
Why.
Why.
WHY.
Why the OC pairing crap?! I mean seriously, just- no. Why? Ugh- I'm going to ignore it. This is a fabulous story, though a bit dampened in rating due to oc crap pairings. But this is a good story, so I'm going to ignore the pairings, unless it gets really bad. Sigh.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 7 . 7/4/2016
The summary should indicate that this is a Harry/Ginny pairing.

Misuse of "thought" for "though".
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 6 . 7/4/2016
Misuses of "quiet" for "quite".

Misuse of "chocking" for "choking".
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
Needs editing to eliminate "Top of Form ... Bottom of Form".
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 4 . 7/4/2016
Either I'm not in the mood for this, or it's really stupid to have someone come out of the veil alive, followed by their dead body; a veil that nothing has ever come out of before. There better be a good explanation for how this could happen.

Misuse of "moths" for "mouths".
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 3 . 7/4/2016
Misuse of "medaling" for "meddling". Cringe! Like fingernails on chalkboard.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 2 . 7/4/2016
So they just abandoned the Portkey? One minute they're stepping outside (for no good reason) to use a Portkey (for no good reason) and the next they're using the fireplace to Floo off to Hogwarts. Awkward at all?
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Why would Sirius Black use Arania Exume against the veil and expect it to work? It's supposed to be a spider blasting curse. It shouldn't be expected to do anything useful against a veil or an invisible barrier.

Why is Harry at #12 Grimmauld Place on October 31? He should be at Hogwarts watching everybody celebrate Halloween.
Zisette-Lynn chapter 4 . 4/4/2016
This is great so far :) Stay Awesome lol
sbmcneil chapter 19 . 4/2/2016
They are going to protect her from Death Eaters and one is kissing her and the other is looking for food? I can't see anyone going through a war being that immature.
sbmcneil chapter 10 . 4/2/2016
I do love the idea so far, but I have to say I don't like Remus or Sirius at the moment - and Sirius is one of my favs. He's acting like a very immature child. He's more interested in arguing with Remus than talking to Harry? I don't buy the whole Harry sees Remus in the same light. What has Remus done for him? Teach him the Patronus charm. He doesn't write, he doesn't visit - the two of them haven't seemingly talked to him in days. I really expected better of them.