Reviews for Fate
Irina Hunter chapter 16 . 5/3/2020
Sirius' father was actually named Orion.
Lillian Lovegood 511 chapter 46 . 12/27/2019
I don't have words to describe how perfect this story was. I absolutely adored it aa it was unique and different from the other fanfiction. I had a really heavy heart when they were travelling back but you wrote last chapters so well, I was basically bubbling with joy and happiness. This is by far my favourite time travelling HP fanfiction!
ClarieRoss chapter 46 . 6/29/2019
THIS IS SO AMAZING! ️️️ I HAD NO IDEA I WANTED TIME-TRAVEL BOOKS LIKE THESE UNTIL I READ THIS!
DerpDisney26 chapter 16 . 6/1/2019
IM CRYING THIS IS NOT OKAY
Guest chapter 46 . 10/18/2018
THIS IS AMAZING! I IT️️ Great storyline!
creativesm75 chapter 46 . 9/12/2018
very good
Joaquin Ramos chapter 46 . 7/23/2018
Great fic!
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 46 . 5/17/2017
LOVED IT! Awesome job, thanks for posting! :D
YuunaFiction chapter 35 . 2/2/2017
I have to say that I was enjoying this story a lot until this chapter. I've basically spent the day reading this only to come to this chapter and learn that whatever they've done won't make a bloody difference. It's basically pointless and a waste of time apart from them doing "their part" in their own past(which has always been questionable within the HP universe).

They're putting themselves through so much pain for nothing. They can't change anything and Lily and James will still die.

It might just be my opinion but that puts me off to finish the rest of the chapters as the survival of Lily and James is basically the thing that pulls the whole story. Now you've revealed they still die?

R.I.P I guess.. skipped to the last chapter and honestly didn't seem like I missed much- more than reading through emotional deaths.

The story is well written though, just not something for me it turns out as I don't particularly like reading stories that end up without much change anyway. This is like reading the Time-Turner arc in the third book.
DeathOfSanity chapter 46 . 1/7/2017
I don't really know if you still read the reviews on this anymore, but I just wanted to say that I read this story a decade ago, when I first started reading fic, and it is by far my favorite hp fic ever. It really spoke to me and I still think of it fondly. Seriously, don't listen to the haters, because they've obviously got issues. This fic is and will always be the best. Thank you so so so much!
EeveeKey chapter 20 . 9/4/2016
Okay, yea, no.
I'm done. OC pairing crap is getting on my nerves. Kudos on the good grammar and story, but I'm just done.
EeveeKey chapter 15 . 9/4/2016
Why.
Why.
WHY.
Why the OC pairing crap?! I mean seriously, just- no. Why? Ugh- I'm going to ignore it. This is a fabulous story, though a bit dampened in rating due to oc crap pairings. But this is a good story, so I'm going to ignore the pairings, unless it gets really bad. Sigh.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 7 . 7/4/2016
The summary should indicate that this is a Harry/Ginny pairing.

Misuse of "thought" for "though".
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 6 . 7/4/2016
Misuses of "quiet" for "quite".

Misuse of "chocking" for "choking".
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
Needs editing to eliminate "Top of Form ... Bottom of Form".