Reviews for Fate
Hana chapter 23 . 11/30/2015
That last line just killed me.
Hana chapter 17 . 11/30/2015
If this doesn't have a happy end I will turn into a serial killer. My heart just broke in half
Hana chapter 16 . 11/30/2015
It just had to end in a way that would make me want to cry even more than I already am, didn't it?
Hana chapter 14 . 11/30/2015
I have to admit that I was quite reluctant with this story in the beggining. I put down the title simply because it seemed 'nice', not necessarily 'amazing'. But now, I am so excited about it that I can barely control myself when writing this (I FEEL LIKE ONLY USING CAPITAL LETTERS *cough-cough*this didn't happen). Up until this chapter I felt like crying a lot. When James and younger Sirius appeared, I felt like dying. I was in the car with my parents when I began reading your fic and my parents kept throwing me weird glances because I kept squealing and whispering 'omg, so cute. Omg, this can't be. OMG, THIS CAN'T BE.'(I don't really like using this 'omg', so I guess that the fact that I am says a lot in itself).

Keep up the good work and loads of inspiration!
hgkv chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
,bkjgk jyrjyfyegsvxv dawdchikm
Strawberri Leigh chapter 26 . 2/3/2014
I Am So In Love With This Story... His First Word Was Pafoo! :D As Much As I'd Love To Stay Up And Finish Reading, I'm SuppOsed To Be Up In Less Than Four Hours...
Strawberri Leigh chapter 21 . 2/3/2014
JAMES WANTS HARRY TO MARRY GINNY AS A JOKE- I SWEAR TO MERLIN YOU ARE AMAZING!
Strawberri Leigh chapter 17 . 2/3/2014
NO! THEY HAPPY! NO NO NO NO NO
Strawberri Leigh chapter 16 . 2/3/2014
I am a MESS crying right now- this chapter is painful and beautiful and perfect and I LOVETHISSTORYSOMUCHITHURTS!
Svenion chapter 28 . 12/2/2013
Your characters sure do waste a lot of time. With good guys this stupid, I'm almost rooting for voldy
Svenion chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
no one's going to stun or bind the traitor?
elijahlover chapter 46 . 8/14/2013
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so awesome xx
elijahlover chapter 42 . 8/14/2013
Awesome so so awesome!
elijahlover chapter 40 . 8/14/2013
i'm crying that was so sad but in a tragic way right. I love it xx
Guest chapter 46 . 7/18/2013
u know i really like this story. well while i was reading it i quite became fascinated by the story. it is really really one of the best stories i have read.
best wishes continue like this. well if u want to cntact me i am available in facebook my id is