Reviews for Guardian Guy
JarethsxLolita chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Wow that was really really good. I've written song spoofs too they are very hard to write. I loke this fic a lot when I'm sad I read it then I feel a little better.

Dreaming Wolf
aoiri chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
Whoohoo, a new song I can sing periodically to irritate random ppl around me... :) Nice piece of work.
Tigerchild chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
Oh, that was so good! Good job on getting the words to go along with the tune of the song. I bet that was pretty hard to do. Keep writing!:)
Moonlady chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
*sniff sniff* THAT WAS SAAAAAD ! Whenever I think of what happened to mainframe I don't want to restart my computer. If you think about it... If an hour is a year there... Then... Oh WOW ! WE MUST BE MILLIONS OF YEARS OLD ! They're only like... Well... Bob is only around a day or so old... Anyway... WHY DID YOU STOP OH MY USER ? THAT WAS SUCH A GREAT FANFIC !
Mondkindes chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
*sings along* i love it! this is so awesome. wonderfully written, and really well thought out. bravo! *claps*
Chica chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
This is SO funny! It goes well with the original song, too!
RealDream chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
cool. I usualy don't like this kind of thing, but in this case I can make an exception.
kitten chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
ok that was scary not that i mind i liked it but how on earth did do manage to rythme all that together, they should have gotten you to create the end cap song , actually that would have been quite cool, since i really like american pie, and reboot
Viceroy chapter 1 . 2/16/2001
ha ha ha that was the best
Fidget chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
That was funny! Man, I love it! Wow! I love it! Hmm-hm(humming tune) Luv Fidget & Vinnie, her iguana
Naoko chapter 1 . 2/13/2001
Great filk! I hope to hear more soon!