Reviews for Winds of Change
Ding chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I'm not a Kikyo fan or anything, but this story makes me feel bad for her, but I still love Kagome and Inuyasha pairing! Oh good story, keep it up. Chow!
Marquisha chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
love it
Chibi Tales chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww... I just couldn't hold it in any longer. I've wanted to say that for every Courting fiction, and i finally had to let it go.

Keep on writing!

ChibiNekoDemonover
Kamia Keehl chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Refreshing. I like how you make Kikyou normal and not noisy-bitch like some people like to describe. Nice story, simple yet sweet.
signeoghjtoenvoigj chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Poor Kags, she always has to worry! I'm glad Inu FINALLY did the right thing. :3
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Cute one-shot! _
poems2songs chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
wonderful story... really enjoyed reading it... good job... great work...
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I really liked it. The language especially.

Only one thing made me confused: why Kagome attended uni, if she was plannig to stay at the feudal era and have pups?

I understand you needed a reason for the delay, but...it was kinda not the most suitabel one, to my mind
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
A bit more description on Kikyou's prayer would have been nice. What type of prayer, a prayer for their well being, their happiness, or that she will find her own happiness, that they will know her pain?

Good job with this though.

~QueenTatooine
Shoomy2003 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
AW that was heartbreakingly sweet! Poor Kikyo! At least she blessed their union. That was gorgeous! Wonderfully written. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Fr0g chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
This is'nt a one shot right? if not then hurry up and update!
hellfire014 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
its good, keep up the good work
The Black Rose Murderer chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Love it
Rabid Nozomi chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Nicely written. -
CJ-Tashio chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I really like this fic! Too bad it's a one-shot. I would like to see what would happen next, but...that's just me. Well, I hope to see more work like this soon!