Reviews for How 'Bout Them Emo Kids?
helaluvE chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
wonderful! i loved it. so great!
TheVelvetDusk chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
"I know I'm falling in love with you,"

aw. so sweet.
GregorySmithIsGorgeous22 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
that is so adorable!
milovroxmysox chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Unexpected ending, but better than any ending I could have thought of. Kudos!

majit chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
oh gosh. it's lit and it's fluff and it's cute. I love cute lit fluff. That was such a great story
Nicole Rigby chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Aw. I love fluff.

I have the tendency to glance/skim ahead of where I am (its a bad habit *scolds self*) so i read "I know I'm falling in love with you," and at first I thought he said that to her, and I was like...hmm, sort of OOC. But the fact that it was after she left just made me warm and fuzzy. I know its how he feels, but him not being able to say it to her is what makes him, him. So yeah...I loved it!
GQSecondAct chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
OK, so, I read this awhile ago but never reviewed it. Normally, I review fics that I really love but I must have been having problems because, evidently, I never reviewed this. So I was going through one of the C2s, and your story was there, and I was like "Hey! I love this story." So I clicked on it, and read it again, and the part at the end made me feel really bubbly and warm and all that. So I clicked on the review thing to see if I had reviewed it and, now I'm kicking myself (if that's possible) because I never did. So I owe you this. Wow. I need to take a breather...Okay.

I really love this. Just in case you didn't know.

"I know I'm falling in love with you." Oh God. Heart flutters. Little happy butterflies. Faint daydreams of Kidnapping!Jess. Him saying that AFTER she was gone, but hoping that he could say it to her face one day...that was SO very Jess.

I know this is long overdue, but I think this is a beautiful story. So...awesome job.

someone5 chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Wow. Fluffy, but in a good way.

Something Corporate. Emo, but in a good way. (I love them!)

I really liked this. I hope you do a continuation!
Tinkerbell79 chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Aw, I miss Jess. He was the one of her boys I always liked best. This is really well written.
Zissi chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
I really love this story. it is so sweet!
rorynjess4ever chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Aww Tina! Aww! It was the best fluff ever. The end..was just so, wow. I looved it. Soo incredibly much! :-D
Tinkswings chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Really liked it! very sweet!

x Merel
Poodernite chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
Oh my, that was absolutely adorable. Thanks :)
sarahmariano chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
aw tina! so good! im so glad i got the time to read it :D always gota make time for things worthwhile eh? keep writing, ur freakin amazing. i loved it... just, all of it :) i think im falling in love with ficlets. they're so cute and to the point, and just hold so much of what i wait for in long fics, they just have it all :) promise me you'll write another ficlet? you're awesome at em :D
fanficreader chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Oh. My. God.

I was reading this, mesmerised by it and holding a pen in my hand and when I read the 'I know I'm falling in love with you' part, my pen dropped and then I noticed that my mouth was hanging open cause I was so shocked but in a really good giddy way that I ahd read this.

This doesnt really make much sense but that was beautiful... especially that line. You've managed to fill my daily quota of Lit mushiness for the day.

Thank you.