Reviews for Inclement Weather
Murphy AT chapter 25 . 9/15/2011
I cannot seem to help myself-I simply have to review. These drabbles are too beautiful (I'm overusing that word, but it so fits) not to merit applause-even if only silent, electronic applause. Cannot wait for more.
Murphy AT chapter 23 . 9/15/2011
Beautiful. BEAUTIFUL.

It simply IS. The way love is supposed to be. Natural.

Sometimes it is the unspoken words that hang in the air the longest. It is the silent promise that remains unbroken.
Murphy AT chapter 21 . 9/15/2011
Every chapter, you exceed my mountainous expectations.
Murphy AT chapter 20 . 9/15/2011
That is the most beautiful description of anyone's sensuality that I have ever encountered. I want to copy-and-paste it onto my soul, to quote verbatim in moments late at night when the moonlight is silver and the whimsy overtakes me. It is poetry in thought.
Murphy AT chapter 19 . 9/15/2011
Such a wonderful way to end a drabble that, in other's hands, would most certainly turn to angst.
Murphy AT chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
What lovely imagery-my favorites: 'snore, fox trot, snore' and 'wrapped to her nose in his voice'.
Murphy AT chapter 16 . 9/15/2011
Don't shy away from those! This was the best one yet! I really really enjoyed it :)
Murphy AT chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
Hahaha! That's so unbearably real-very like the way they interact. Love it-all the drabbles. They are all lovely.
it's simply me chapter 25 . 9/8/2010
All I can say about thus is that this is the best series of drabbles I've ever read, and I mean it sincerely. Wonderful job!
it's simply me chapter 23 . 9/8/2010
This is another chapter that just screams Roy/Riza. I'm really likin' this :)
it's simply me chapter 12 . 9/6/2010
I had one thougt running through my mind when reading this chapter, and that was: so true. So true. Don't know why, I just did...;)
it's simply me chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
These are all so cute! I'm definitely enjoying these!
midnightwaters chapter 25 . 4/25/2009
Beautiful drabbles.
TheDramaticMonarch chapter 18 . 9/17/2007
Out of all these drabbles you've written, I thought I'd place my review on my favorite drabble of the bunch (although Chapter 21 is a very close second place but I'll get to that later).

What I loved about this one in particular was that I felt that I could really believe Roy and Riza feeling this way (we've all seen Roy singing his praises for the dogs :P) and the way you've written this scene has a lovely feel.

I also really loved the way you use simple words and phrases for a great effect (such as "Come hither" in Chapter 20, innocent yet totally sexy at the same time. It's all about the implications ;) ).

Finally, I enjoy the way you created very tender moments that would ring true to the characters such as the end of 21 because I could see this actually happening.

Very nice work here, bravo! :-)
Hysp chapter 25 . 4/16/2007
These vignettes are beautiful, gripping, and incredibly poetic.