Reviews for Closer than Brothers
ruby890 chapter 16 . 10/19/2009
i love this fic there is not a lot of harry and ron friendship fics
LunaSky chapter 42 . 1/14/2008
dear god that was amazing! :D:D:D

-LunaSky
Ash chapter 42 . 9/13/2006
That was awesome...

I love post Hogwarts stories involving Ron/Harry friendships and yours is one of the best I have read...

Please do continue writing HP fan fic, you truely have a wonderful gift.
Tharin chapter 42 . 3/13/2006
I found your story yesterday, and read it in a rush. I love to find a long, interesting and well written story that's already finished. The plot was strange, but very unique and I've never read a HP-story like this.

I supected Orion in ch. 36, after he read the letter adressed to "Potter and Weasley", but didn't show any confusion about it. Only then I realized the connection between his name and the Black's. You've build up tension very well (especially with Tonks as main suspect).

The end was funny ("Alright, I’ll say it plain: Harry, Hermione and I are having a baby. Don’t ask how it happened. Just believe me when I tell you it’s mostly Harry’s fault.").

Thanks for a good story, I really enjoyed reading.
Bramblerose4 chapter 42 . 1/25/2006
In the middle of a late night writing fit I took a break and went to check on the status of my favorites list, when it came to me that i have listed this story and you in my favorites lists but have never reviewed a story that I love so much (I sometimes think about some of the more interesting parts of the story when I am bored), I thought it was awfully rude of me to place you in the lists, but not review the story. So here it is, though the story is now complete. I spent a lot of nights reading this, and when I was in a really good part, I printed it out and took with me to classes! If I had forgotten to bring the print out, I would dash into the comp lab and print it off multiple chapteres there! I think that should put into prespective how I feel about this story; usually when I read a story that I like, I'll bookmark it and maybe come back and review it, if I rememberit at all. This one I was checking my e-mail many times a day to see if it had been updated. Sad? maybe, but totally worth it. As well as many other authors I have found on this site, you inspire me to write my own fanfiction.

Keep up the excellant work.

(Sorry about any spelling mistakes, I am writing this pretty late)- Bramblerose4
antihomework93 chapter 20 . 10/18/2005
you are such a good writer. you remind me of J.K Rowling herself.
antihomework93 chapter 20 . 10/18/2005
you are such a good writer. you remind me of J.K Rowling herself.
GothicSky chapter 39 . 10/2/2005
ABSOFRICKINBRILLIANT! You are goddess! Of epic proportions! I love this story and am going to rec it to everyone I ever meet in my entire life!1!11one!

Really, excellent story.
Tmctflyboy chapter 42 . 9/29/2005
happy ending
Dreamer22 chapter 42 . 9/27/2005
that was absolutly bloody fantastic! I LOVE Lily! She is to adorable for words! This has been a fantastic ride so to speak. You are an amazing writer and I am sad to see that this story is over. Who knows though, maybe there will be more to their story ;-P Either way fantastic job! Keep it up!
missminchin chapter 42 . 9/21/2005
As always, I can't find words to accurately describe your fiction in its entirety. It's disappointing that it's already finished...I had such a great time reading it. I wasn't kidding when I said you've got the makings of a writer ) Pinagmamalaki kita talaga-astig ang kwento mo. Aside from JK Rowling's stuff, the world you've created is pretty cool...and innovative. I hope (as I'm sure everybody else does) that after your much-needed hiatus, we'll be able to see your future works here once more. All the best to you! )
Lady Buttercup chapter 42 . 9/19/2005
i just read all of that in like three days. this story was amazing. it was so well written and it had a marvolous plot. i loved it. the ending was very good to, i like the whole twist with Frenchie being the bad guy and the whole stealing the kids powers through the pensieve. very good. i really enjoyed reading this.
gambit200 chapter 42 . 9/19/2005
thanks for a wonderful story, i really hope you continue writing cos you are very good, and probably the best ive read here. i hope you write something soon, id really like another good few years down the line one-shot, to catch up with the characters

thanks again
jenny chapter 42 . 9/18/2005
*shrug* so what if the title isn't your's? so what if the characters aren't your's? the story is! and the story is all we care about - cause this story was W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L. :)

i'm serious! i loved this - loved it lots. and the ending was hilarious! i loved that last line, "Well at least we know she's not a squib." rotlf. :P

i really loved this... i'd say update soon, but you already finished this story, so... continue to write such great fanfiction! (lame, but oh well!)
Shadow King77 chapter 42 . 9/17/2005
wonderful story. it was simply brilliant. thank you so much for finishing it