Reviews for Closer than Brothers
Great story. In fanfiction so many people write that Ron just wants harry money with in the book that is the last thing Ron did was accept harry money
purpleradiance chapter 4 . 3/17
Well written story! I am enjoying it.
Nice story
crazygurlwithfandomobsessions chapter 42 . 8/8/2015
Describe this story as a on word review.

AMAZING!
ruby890 chapter 16 . 10/19/2009
i love this fic there is not a lot of harry and ron friendship fics
LunaSky chapter 42 . 1/14/2008
dear god that was amazing! :D:D:D

-LunaSky
Ash chapter 42 . 9/13/2006
That was awesome...

I love post Hogwarts stories involving Ron/Harry friendships and yours is one of the best I have read...

Please do continue writing HP fan fic, you truely have a wonderful gift.
Tharin chapter 42 . 3/13/2006
I found your story yesterday, and read it in a rush. I love to find a long, interesting and well written story that's already finished. The plot was strange, but very unique and I've never read a HP-story like this.

I supected Orion in ch. 36, after he read the letter adressed to "Potter and Weasley", but didn't show any confusion about it. Only then I realized the connection between his name and the Black's. You've build up tension very well (especially with Tonks as main suspect).

The end was funny ("Alright, I’ll say it plain: Harry, Hermione and I are having a baby. Don’t ask how it happened. Just believe me when I tell you it’s mostly Harry’s fault.").

Thanks for a good story, I really enjoyed reading.
Bramblerose4 chapter 42 . 1/25/2006
In the middle of a late night writing fit I took a break and went to check on the status of my favorites list, when it came to me that i have listed this story and you in my favorites lists but have never reviewed a story that I love so much (I sometimes think about some of the more interesting parts of the story when I am bored), I thought it was awfully rude of me to place you in the lists, but not review the story. So here it is, though the story is now complete. I spent a lot of nights reading this, and when I was in a really good part, I printed it out and took with me to classes! If I had forgotten to bring the print out, I would dash into the comp lab and print it off multiple chapteres there! I think that should put into prespective how I feel about this story; usually when I read a story that I like, I'll bookmark it and maybe come back and review it, if I rememberit at all. This one I was checking my e-mail many times a day to see if it had been updated. Sad? maybe, but totally worth it. As well as many other authors I have found on this site, you inspire me to write my own fanfiction.

Keep up the excellant work.

(Sorry about any spelling mistakes, I am writing this pretty late)- Bramblerose4
antihomework93 chapter 20 . 10/18/2005
you are such a good writer. you remind me of J.K Rowling herself.
antihomework93 chapter 20 . 10/18/2005
you are such a good writer. you remind me of J.K Rowling herself.
GothicSky chapter 39 . 10/2/2005
ABSOFRICKINBRILLIANT! You are goddess! Of epic proportions! I love this story and am going to rec it to everyone I ever meet in my entire life!1!11one!

Really, excellent story.
Tmctflyboy chapter 42 . 9/29/2005
happy ending
Dreamer22 chapter 42 . 9/27/2005
that was absolutly bloody fantastic! I LOVE Lily! She is to adorable for words! This has been a fantastic ride so to speak. You are an amazing writer and I am sad to see that this story is over. Who knows though, maybe there will be more to their story ;-P Either way fantastic job! Keep it up!
missminchin chapter 42 . 9/21/2005
As always, I can't find words to accurately describe your fiction in its entirety. It's disappointing that it's already finished...I had such a great time reading it. I wasn't kidding when I said you've got the makings of a writer ) Pinagmamalaki kita talaga-astig ang kwento mo. Aside from JK Rowling's stuff, the world you've created is pretty cool...and innovative. I hope (as I'm sure everybody else does) that after your much-needed hiatus, we'll be able to see your future works here once more. All the best to you! )