Reviews for A Cross of Blades
Guest chapter 22 . 11/26/2014
That story was amazing
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 22 . 10/29/2014
Awesome story, great read :)
makai16 chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
This is probably my 5th time re-reading this fanfic, and it’s still just as heart-wrenchingly epic and beautiful. Every time I read this fanfic, I want to play ff8, ff10, ff10-2, join military school, and learn how to fight monsters. I know you haven’t written anything on FF in years, but your stories are all so very unique and empowering, and always put a new spin on an old-time favorite couple. I know this might come off a bit creepy, but I’ve been reading your stories since I was a little girl (mind you I’m only 23, and started reading in early elementary school). I’ve literally grown up reading and re-reading your stories and I always come back to your stories throughout time because they stand out from all the others. Among the other strong independent women influences in my life growing up, your stories and portrayal of a strong, independent, intelligent, and caring Kagome have been a big role model for the kind of person I wanted to be when I grew up. I know she’s just a fictional character, but the morals and strength you gave her rang true in me.

I don’t know why you stopped writing, but I just wanted you to know that I’ve been a life-long fan of your writing and still will be until I’ve grown old. I hope you keep writing!
Fuck chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
Honestly I didn't really have high expectations when I started to read your story. I really detested the beginning... As I read on I started to count how many story-lines you exploited in yours... It was exhausting to read your story. Some parts were interesting and others were excruciatingly slow... I dislike a lot of the choices you made. The whole relationship with S/K was absoultely horrible. (I mean come on, what kind of friends were they supposed to be?)
Also I disliked how you portrayed Sesshomaru. He looks like an indecisive doofus who's just not that bright. There's a lot more where that came from but I'm going to stop venting now. I guess I'm just frustrated with your plot. And the ending and a lot more. Your story isn't bad. It's complex and well written... But I guess it just wasn't for me...
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
How come I hate Inuyasha so passionately in this fanfiction?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Being a teenager isn't exactly the same as being an idiot. Why did you make her hate her femininity? What's up with all the pseudo-hurt? This is horrible and way too long. It would have been more believeable if she was 12 Ehen she had to go and is now 17. the way she acts and the age you gave her do NOT match up. This story could have been great if you had put the melodramic bullshit in the first chapter only. I just hope it gets better.
SRAMN chapter 22 . 6/19/2014
I love Sesshoumaru and Kagome pairings. This is seriously one of the best I've read since reading fanfictions. Love it.
HelleBelle chapter 22 . 5/26/2014
Truly unforgettable
HelleBelle chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
Sf I gotta question for ya. Ok I know its kinda late but if Sesshomaru is 7'2 and Kags comes to his diaphragm. So how tall does that make her?
HelleBelle chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
Hmm I wonder what's going to happen.
HelleBelle chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
I am really enjoying this story. It feels to me like it almost has a "Full Metal Alchemist" vibe going on (by way which is a good anime).
Deb.23 chapter 22 . 3/28/2014
Its awesome with quiet a lot of embaressing are some things that I wanted to ask you.. why was Inuyasha looking at himself when Sesshoumaru and Kagome disappeared? Why didn't they get a report or something saying Kikyo was kidnapped? There were other people around. Then the facility thing with Kagome's birth was confusing.. were you inplying that Kagome was born with the combination of thise powers n chemicals and stuff? That means she was made, right? And what really happened to Dr. Gippal? She diedwith other people when she released the God weapon or something? And Lord Endo funded in the very beginning, when the facility was made, right? How was the Black Dragon there? Why were there problems on Black Dragon? Who put it there? Anyway, Art was released to take care of Kagome whan she was born then, why did he attack her so viciously? Then,
kcouple years after her birth, the Higurashi couple found her, right? But Art told them that she was couple of hours old. How is
that possible? Did he mean that according to human age she seemed couple of hours old
mtnikolle chapter 22 . 11/18/2013
That was wonderful - even for those of us who are not familiar with Final Fantasy.
Anonymous chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
I absolutely loved this story! It was amazing and had all the things that I love in a fanfiction. :D Great job!
Untitled Fate chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
i have a story in process and it takes nearly a day to write a page and my brother called it cheesy.

he's the cheesy one. Xp