Reviews for A Cross of Blades
tuberose lover chapter 22 . 2/9
_ I was so enthralled in the story I forgot to eat sometimes! Ah I love love loooooovvvveeeeeeeeeee your work (content purr)
Unknownartfreak chapter 16 . 11/6/2016
bbbj bbb njjbn jbbbb bn jbjbyyi
ViktornovaMk2 chapter 22 . 1/21/2016
The ending could use some work, but I would definitley enjoy playinf this version FF VIII. Just as long as it had the FF X blitzball system as well as triple triad card game.
Undertheskys chapter 20 . 8/13/2015
Its so fricken awesome
Guest chapter 22 . 11/26/2014
That story was amazing
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 22 . 10/29/2014
Awesome story, great read :)
makai16 chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
This is probably my 5th time re-reading this fanfic, and it’s still just as heart-wrenchingly epic and beautiful. Every time I read this fanfic, I want to play ff8, ff10, ff10-2, join military school, and learn how to fight monsters. I know you haven’t written anything on FF in years, but your stories are all so very unique and empowering, and always put a new spin on an old-time favorite couple. I know this might come off a bit creepy, but I’ve been reading your stories since I was a little girl (mind you I’m only 23, and started reading in early elementary school). I’ve literally grown up reading and re-reading your stories and I always come back to your stories throughout time because they stand out from all the others. Among the other strong independent women influences in my life growing up, your stories and portrayal of a strong, independent, intelligent, and caring Kagome have been a big role model for the kind of person I wanted to be when I grew up. I know she’s just a fictional character, but the morals and strength you gave her rang true in me.

I don’t know why you stopped writing, but I just wanted you to know that I’ve been a life-long fan of your writing and still will be until I’ve grown old. I hope you keep writing!
Fuck chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
Honestly I didn't really have high expectations when I started to read your story. I really detested the beginning... As I read on I started to count how many story-lines you exploited in yours... It was exhausting to read your story. Some parts were interesting and others were excruciatingly slow... I dislike a lot of the choices you made. The whole relationship with S/K was absoultely horrible. (I mean come on, what kind of friends were they supposed to be?)
Also I disliked how you portrayed Sesshomaru. He looks like an indecisive doofus who's just not that bright. There's a lot more where that came from but I'm going to stop venting now. I guess I'm just frustrated with your plot. And the ending and a lot more. Your story isn't bad. It's complex and well written... But I guess it just wasn't for me...
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
How come I hate Inuyasha so passionately in this fanfiction?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Being a teenager isn't exactly the same as being an idiot. Why did you make her hate her femininity? What's up with all the pseudo-hurt? This is horrible and way too long. It would have been more believeable if she was 12 Ehen she had to go and is now 17. the way she acts and the age you gave her do NOT match up. This story could have been great if you had put the melodramic bullshit in the first chapter only. I just hope it gets better.
SRAMN chapter 22 . 6/19/2014
I love Sesshoumaru and Kagome pairings. This is seriously one of the best I've read since reading fanfictions. Love it.
HelleBelle chapter 22 . 5/26/2014
Truly unforgettable
HelleBelle chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
Sf I gotta question for ya. Ok I know its kinda late but if Sesshomaru is 7'2 and Kags comes to his diaphragm. So how tall does that make her?
HelleBelle chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
Hmm I wonder what's going to happen.
HelleBelle chapter 11 . 5/25/2014
I am really enjoying this story. It feels to me like it almost has a "Full Metal Alchemist" vibe going on (by way which is a good anime).
1,342 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »