Reviews for The Way To Babylon
punkiemonkie chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Beautiful. You really captured just the right atmosphere here. Well done. :)
AcidCherry chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
That was, so sweet. 3 Incredibly well written, and makes me love the Cloud & Tifa pairing a million times more~
Icarus Defiled chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I love how Tifa just gets so used to finding Cloud. It makes me wonder if one day she will just forget to bring him back.
mom calling chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
This must be just after Zack died and Cloud is so mixed up-and knows enough to know he is way off the chart. I like to read how he begins the climb to being more normal-even though I know I'm really preferring a fairy tale. I don't think I can handle Cloud's reality. It hurts too much. 'Cause Cloud's the prince who's supposed to rescue the princess; right now, he can't. And who's to say that he ever will be able? He's lucky he's got Tifa. Thanks for this. Must be soot in my eye... mc
ENTRIKIT chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Oh, chills.

So bitterly wonderful.

Love it. 3
rys345 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
all i can say is beautiful. this fic deserves more reviews, i loved it!
Halogen11 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Simply. Beautiful. That was fantastic. Really. I was mesmerised so I read it through too fast but was in awe, and honestly, a little afraid. This is one of those ones that I'll send to my friends and favourite and read over tomorrow morning while I'm running late for school. It was a subtle, real, compelling story. Dialogue was believable and fitting. Description was just right. Suited the dystopia well. And the feeling - oh the feeling. Ok, I have a tendency to ramble. Treat yourself to some chocolate.

Viva good writing.
xi.writes chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Extremely well written. Extremely powerful. An excellent example of the power of things left unwritten and unsaid.

The tragedy breaks my heart - but it's Cloud, after all. _
Soul Under chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Wow. This piece supplied so much emotion - so much trauma and self-battle; I was completely moved. You wrote Tifa's character so well, so honest; the way there was defeated self-will deprived of optimism, yet still clinging to a small, scarce shread of hope.

And Cloud, the way his mind is hanging on by a thread; a fraility in which Tifa is trying to keep a hold of. She's trying to fix him, but it seems like he's really broken for good...

This fic is truly beautiful, and it's certainly going on my favorites list - as well as you, yourself.
Suraci chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I love your Tifa. Your Tifa is awesome.
meepers369 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
-teeters- heartbreakingly beautiful.
belle.nisce chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Oh my good god. Everything you write is so powerful. There's something incredible and ethereal lurking behind those simple sentences. The last ending made my knees shake. You're wonderful, and Tifa's wonderful, and I just melt.
Claws chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
This was kinda painful. Very very sad... ;_;
em-witchwood chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Okay, I just have to say that I am not a Cloud/Tifa fan. Not at all. In fact, it's one of my most unfavorite pairings, even though I like Tifa a great deal. This was the absolute best Tifa/Cloud fic I've ever read. Really. It was absolutely amazing. I don't think I've ever like Tifa as much as I liked the way you wrote her. It was great.
Irish chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I can't believe this hasn't received more reviews. This was such a tragic piece...but doesn't tragedy only make beauty more potent? I agree with the wonderful people who took the time to review this: it was melancholy, but still retained the possibility of hope. And it was extremely well-written. This was excellent as a one-shot, but I would love to see more, even if it's only an additional chapter or two, perhaps showing Cloud's lost perspective on things and a final chapter of full interaction between the two of them. Whether you continue it or not, this is definately going into my favorites.