Reviews for The Way To Babylon
ellamies chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
It's been so long since the last time I played this game... This fic reminded me about the things I Liked the most in the game. The text was beautiful.
Minato chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
This short piece was just lovely, a unique pleasure to read, and I readily agree with what the other reviewer

has already said. Beautifully written.. just not /appreciated/ enough! Well, it's definitely become a favourite of mine, considering I usually prefer the Cloud X Sephiroth pairing much more than ..just about any FFVII gen pairing. _

My favourite scene from 'Babylon': *Cradles head and

sighs feelingly*

/"Do you…" Cloud frowns in concentration, a battle waging across his face. "Do you ever feel like you've forgotten something?"

"Like there's somewhere you're supposed be, or a place you're supposed to go?"

Oh no. /
riya-chan chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
this was beautiful, in a broken, tragic sort of way. it's really hard to decide who has it worse, the one whose lost or the one watching it happen.
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Wow. "Babylon" is lovely... in a painful, trembling-hopeful sort of way that catches at your mind and heartstrings at the same time. Tifa and her numbers, Cloud and his memory, and the ragged world around them spin together very well under your pen, despondent, yet despite the "place that's never going to be home" not quite hopeless.

Bravo, and keep it up;

~Sabriel.
Billy chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
I wonder why this story has so few reviews. Wow, good, I mean really good writing is a rare thing here at I liked this very much.
Muki chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Wow, such a beautiful yet tragic story. Me heart hurts _

I'm guessing maybe you were influenced by Advent Children maybe?

It seems like this is a stand alone fic but I would really like to read more. This is an angsty one and I love angst but I'm a bit of an optimist too.

I would like to see things from Cloud's POV also.
Schu chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Very nice .

From the beginning it seems just a little heartrending. It kinda has this melancholy air, I don't really know how to describe it. Cloud seems so much like a lost child who doesn't understand when something traumatic has happened to him and Tifa's coaxing him through it and taking care of him.

It made me hurt a little reading it, but in a good way. .v Liked it a lot, lovely work!
Midas chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
really good and interesting...is it gonna continue?
23 | « Prev Page 1 2